Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think it's time to say goodbye lads, it's been a wild ride. Thank you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Good luck. Your effort is inspiring.

See you tomorrow brocel.

Honestly, you should've never joined here in the first place at the age of 15. Almost every "incel" who I saw on here at that age eventually ascended.

I joined incel spaces when I was barely 16, but I got "lucky" and just so happened to be right on the money with my early predictions. Not to mention, I have been called ugly by countless women around then and now still. I was 17 when I joined this forum. Now, I'm 21 and still a kissless virgin today even though I'm in college. Never had a single fucking chance in my life. There's a very high chance that you aren't what I was back when I was around your age.

Though I hope you manage to ascend.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qj0oev/i_think_i_found_a_positive_post_on_is_i_hope_he/hin5uv7/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Don’t join them. IncelTear are extremists and are only being nice to you because you aren’t saying anything that is considered controversial and they want to brainwash you into being a bluepilled cuck since they see this post you made as an opportunity to do so but wether you wish to leave the forum or not is your choice.

Yeah, and if you do decide to dip your toes into anything incel related, for the love of God, please do not join r/IncelTears. They're blatant gaslighters and one sided assholes. There's a good portion of non-incels and normies who hate that absolute shithole of a subreddit, too.
Because the teen foids are hypergamic af, way more than adult foids (also, single mothers exist, which gives more chances for adultcels to ascend than youngcels)
Honestly depends. Both sets of women prefer Chads, but teen girls prefer more dimorphic looking men. Adult women only want some chiseled Chad.

Because the teen foids are hypergamic af, way more than adult foids (also, single mothers exist, which gives more chances for adultcels to ascend than youngcels)
^^^^^^^^^
Mostly wise words. The wisest of them all was "goodbye." This is not a place of answers. This is not a place of self improvement. This is a graveyard.

So I gotta disagree with the idea that it's not too late for all of us. There's still hope for you, and I do hope for you. But there's not much to be found for some others here.
My fate has already been chosen :smonk:

Last edited:
He is 15 and hasn't even been here a full year... This is why under 18s should not be allowed here. This dude will probably not be incel by the time he is 18 and is just confused about life and gravitates towards the blackpill and "outsiders who are virgins because tHats Me tOo...". I guarantee you this dude will just be going on redpill forums and subreddits after this because he is trying to desperately cling to any ideology in his retarded undeveloped 15 year old brain that will help explain his situation. This is jfl clown world times 10000000 :feelsclown: post and another reason I'm sick of this cesspool shithole forum that has only gotten worse. I'm just gonna leave too if I have to see one more under 18 year old post.

Last edited:
He is 15 and hasnt even been here a full year... This is why under 18s should not be allowed here.
I'm 18 mogged and bullied, brutal rejected since I was a little kid. This guy is a fakecel. If he was a truecel it'd never began for him.

She will Break Up with you anyways , ascension is Just a temporary Cope

>15

Nigga u shouldn't even b here 2 begin with. Have u even approached a girl yet? :feelskek:
Retarded thread. I never approached any female and never will if i don't get any real IOIs. Approaching as an incel is not only pointless and retarded but can also have a bad outcome for the incel. Said it for the n-th time here.

I'm glad you realized you don't belong here and decided to go peacefully by your own volition. You're bluepilled, plain and simple. Maybe one day if there's time you'll belong, who knows.

Damn youuuu
Damn youuuuuuu

Last edited:
Goodbye kid

Last edited:
lol being khhv as a teen means jack shit , true blackpill & pain sets in at 21+

OP, make sure you delete your account, so you never come back

you will return

this ^
that thread yesterday about "ugly women shouldnt exist" was kinda stupid ngl. We accuse normies of judging us incels for our looks yet we do the same to others. I hate lookism, this pisses me off
and this ^
you will return
and this ^^^^^

So you got yourself into drama (which you started) over nothing, considering the fact you left in the end anyway, after spending a short amount of time on this forum.

Last edited:
My biggest problem with this place in the couple of months I've been here is the blatant hypocrisy. People always shit on other incels and other races and say "This girl is ugly haha 0/10" and seem to forget that WE ARE INCELS as long as she has a nice personality who cares if the looks aren't all there? I know for a fact that 90% of the people here aren't incels at all because if they were they would be a lot more humble since they would understand their situation. And here I am typing up this post which I know probably nobody will read.

All in all I am also thankful towards you guys. I'm fifteen and kinda at my peak right now. I've been going to the gym working on my social anxiety all while keeping the blackpill in my head at all times. I've learned things from here that these "Love guru's and "Social Experts!" would never say and once again for that I'm thankful. I won't say that I'm 100% better I still do have pretty bad social anxiety and my confidence is in the gutter completely but I like to think that it is getting better.

And thank you to all the people here who have supported me and actually gave me solid advice to better myself. I think that in the end what I wanted was not to be an "incel" per se but to be in a community which is what a lot of people here want. I won't be coming back no matter how hard it gets and no matter how much I suffer. I've started being able to come out of my shell little by little and making friends maybe one day if I ever get a loving wife or a nice girlfriend that I want to stay with then I will make sure to never forget what you guys have taught me after all this time. I will never forget you guys and the fun chats as well as the not so fun chats that we've had as well.

Epilogue: So I don't want to make this too long all I want to say is that it's not too late for all of you. For me my self confidence was so abyssmal that I thought I was ten times worse than I really was. I'm still by no means perfect but after I talked with someone that explained it to me I finally understood that I deserve to be happy and that I deserve to have friends and that I have a place on this earth. And so that brings us to the end.

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

Thank you everyone. :feelsYall:
see you in 2 years fag

15 lol, bitch im almost 25, fuck right off