Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think it's time to say goodbye lads, it's been a wild ride. Thank you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
josefmengelecel did nothing wrong

free @Zensfy

You've learned nothing from your time here. You'd rather withdrawal than accept the reality of tribalism. You are a intellectual coward

The reason we do that is to show how one sided the modern dating market is. Girls who, in theory, we are more attractive then get to live good social and sex life's with attractive partners and millions of men wanting them, while we get treated like dogshit our entire lives just because we wore born slightly below average men:feelsclown:

My biggest problem with this place in the couple of months I've been here is the blatant hypocrisy. People always shit on other incels and other races and say "This girl is ugly haha 0/10" and seem to forget that WE ARE INCELS as long as she has a nice personality who cares if the looks aren't all there? I know for a fact that 90% of the people here aren't incels at all because if they were they would be a lot more humble since they would understand their situation. And here I am typing up this post which I know probably nobody will read.

All in all I am also thankful towards you guys. I'm fifteen and kinda at my peak right now. I've been going to the gym working on my social anxiety all while keeping the blackpill in my head at all times. I've learned things from here that these "Love guru's and "Social Experts!" would never say and once again for that I'm thankful. I won't say that I'm 100% better I still do have pretty bad social anxiety and my confidence is in the gutter completely but I like to think that it is getting better.

And thank you to all the people here who have supported me and actually gave me solid advice to better myself. I think that in the end what I wanted was not to be an "incel" per se but to be in a community which is what a lot of people here want. I won't be coming back no matter how hard it gets and no matter how much I suffer. I've started being able to come out of my shell little by little and making friends maybe one day if I ever get a loving wife or a nice girlfriend that I want to stay with then I will make sure to never forget what you guys have taught me after all this time. I will never forget you guys and the fun chats as well as the not so fun chats that we've had as well.

Epilogue: So I don't want to make this too long all I want to say is that it's not too late for all of you. For me my self confidence was so abyssmal that I thought I was ten times worse than I really was. I'm still by no means perfect but after I talked with someone that explained it to me I finally understood that I deserve to be happy and that I deserve to have friends and that I have a place on this earth. And so that brings us to the end.

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

Thank you everyone. :feelsYall:
Okay but...

That's not the only thing going on in this place. There are serious people trying to have intellectual discourse....

My biggest problem with this place in the couple of months I've been here is the blatant hypocrisy. People always shit on other incels and other races and say "This girl is ugly haha 0/10" and seem to forget that WE ARE INCELS as long as she has a nice personality who cares if the looks aren't all there? I know for a fact that 90% of the people here aren't incels at all because if they were they would be a lot more humble since they would understand their situation. And here I am typing up this post which I know probably nobody will read.

All in all I am also thankful towards you guys. I'm fifteen and kinda at my peak right now. I've been going to the gym working on my social anxiety all while keeping the blackpill in my head at all times. I've learned things from here that these "Love guru's and "Social Experts!" would never say and once again for that I'm thankful. I won't say that I'm 100% better I still do have pretty bad social anxiety and my confidence is in the gutter completely but I like to think that it is getting better.

And thank you to all the people here who have supported me and actually gave me solid advice to better myself. I think that in the end what I wanted was not to be an "incel" per se but to be in a community which is what a lot of people here want. I won't be coming back no matter how hard it gets and no matter how much I suffer. I've started being able to come out of my shell little by little and making friends maybe one day if I ever get a loving wife or a nice girlfriend that I want to stay with then I will make sure to never forget what you guys have taught me after all this time. I will never forget you guys and the fun chats as well as the not so fun chats that we've had as well.

Epilogue: So I don't want to make this too long all I want to say is that it's not too late for all of you. For me my self confidence was so abyssmal that I thought I was ten times worse than I really was. I'm still by no means perfect but after I talked with someone that explained it to me I finally understood that I deserve to be happy and that I deserve to have friends and that I have a place on this earth. And so that brings us to the end.

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

Furthermore, why couldn't you be on here and still pursue whatever it is you are trying to pursue? Just don't interact with pointless or absurd threads...if tht is your wish !

15? Take the rest of the young children with you off of this forum.

I think most people here are more blackpilled than that, even if they are fakecels :chad:
That's what I am saying....

Infact it's not the stress that OP is describing thats the problem, it's pretending there is some sort of honor in being whatever the stricktest of strict/ or the "others" thinks is honorable. When in reality people are here to get help and discuss things whether they will admit it or not !
15? [UWSL]missed it in his long post. 15 I feel is too young to understand what is happening to him or even what is the discourse on this forum. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
He's 15 jfl at his life is over already his mind is infected already with blackpill(know how women operate) it's so over.

OP you will never be able to maintain a relationship because, you saw the other side of the world. :feelskek:

High IQ Post OP, wish you the best in life wherever it takes you. Sadly the majority of people here have shit behind the eyes.

High IQ Post OP, wish you the best in life wherever it takes you. Sadly the majority of people here have shit behind the eyes.
"I'm better than everyone REEEEE :feels::feels:"

Good luck on life man

Unfortunately there is no hope for truecels like me but you will ascend

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

We lost 3 decent users for your dumbass? :feelswhat:

Kys Nigger

Ok GrAYcel, kill yourself on the way out pl0x

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

See you tomorrow.

This nigga should have stayed dead when he rightfully got framed

Images 21

Stfu go back to class "im fifteen" :lul:

Get the hell out of here!!!! Go eat foods shit

ngl OP if you truly appreciate our "help" then taking the youngcels with you is the least you can do

People always shit on other incels and other races and say "This girl is ugly haha 0/10" and seem to forget that WE ARE INCELS as long as she has a nice personality who cares if the looks aren't all there?
It's called weoponized blackpillism. Why shouldn't we hold women to the exact same stands they hold us to? The only reason men today are fucked is precisely because we didn't do that.

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

Bye. You will be forgotten

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

Well, happy for you :feelsaww: (idc if that makes me a Cuck), but seeing that you're 15 and I am 28 :cryfeels:, there's a massive reason why I like to say for youngcels to wait until there at least 20-22 to call themselves an Incel, this is because a lot of teenagers just go through a weird period in their Teenage years. I cannot ascend normally anymore, besides my looks, I am getting too old (yes 28 isn't a senior citizens, but that's the point where people start getting into long-term serious relationships.) Probably, will suicide in a few years after I finish my University.

Yeah, lol, I don't want you here anymore :feelsaww:
go get friends.

Mods free my niggas that got banned by this dude

I'm fifteen
all I want to say is that it's not too late for all of you

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is literally everything I talked about in my thread

2. If they succeed and actually ascend it just feels like they are trolling us, because their next thread/posts are going to be about them finally ascending and experiencing true love, and leaving us with some kind of fucking trollish - "bye guys, it was fun while it lasted, I wish you luck" response. That shit is fucking SADISTIC, and once I see it, i'll just assume by default you were a larp and your entire story was a lie to begin with. You should not be here unless you are a trucel (physically deformed and/or mentally disabled) or at least 20 years old, because there's a chance you will possibly just get a growth spurt or some shit, and become attractive enough to get laid, you you hadn't even tried all of your options and you finally get lucky with a strategy.
He never said whether he ascended or not but its still the same thing, he's young so he still has a lot of time and he has a chance, and all youngcels do is come here and rub that in our faces, they shouldn't be here at all.

Imagine being so deluded that you tell guys in their mid 20's and 30's:
all I want to say is that it's not too late for all of you

Were fucking half way to your graves already, our youth is gone, were racing to catch up to get some kind of enjoyment out of life, its well past too late for all of us, and we don't need some delusional blue pilled youncel coming here, taunting us with this reality or spreading false hope.

If a youngcel was at least willing to quietly leave after ascending, and courteously not let other users know they ascended, then I will have no problem with a youngcel, but youngcels don't do that, they feel the need to announce their arrival, and announce their departure after ascending, like they are trying to rub it in.
Once again, he never stated whether he ascended or not but its still the same thing. They always have to announce their arrival and their departure, they just have to let you know that they are young and they still have time, they can't just leave quietly

BONUS:
I've started being able to come out of my shell little by little and making friends maybe one day if I ever get a loving wife or a nice girlfriend that I want to stay with then I will make sure to never forget what you guys have taught me after all this time. I will never forget you guys and the fun chats as well as the not so fun chats that we've had as well
If they succeed and actually ascend it just feels like they are trolling us, because their next thread/posts are going to be about them finally ascending and experiencing true love, and leaving us with some kind of fucking trollish - "bye guys, it was fun while it lasted, I wish you luck" response. That shit is fucking SADISTIC

Its almost like he read my thread before making this thread, word for fucking word he did exactly what I described youncels do :feelskek:

1. Talk about finally ascending and experiencing true love
"I've started being able to come out of my shell little by little and making friends maybe one day if I ever get a loving wife or a nice girlfriend that I want to stay with"

2. Leave us with "bye guys, it was fun while it lasted, I wish you luck" response
"I will never forget you guys and the fun chats as well as the not so fun chats that we've had as well"
"all I want to say is that it's not too late for all of you"

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is literally everything I talked about in my thread

He never said whether he ascended or not but its still the same thing, he's young so he still has a lot of time and he has a chance, and all youngcels do is come here and rub that in our faces, they shouldn't be here at all.

Imagine being so deluded that you tell guys in their mid 20's and 30's:

Were fucking half way to your graves already, our youth is gone, were racing to catch up to get some kind of enjoyment out of life, its well past too late for all of us, and we don't need some delusional blue pilled youncel coming here, taunting us with this reality or spreading false hope.

Once again, he never stated whether he ascended or not but its still the same thing. They always have to announce their arrival and their departure, they just have to let you know that they are young and they still have time, they can't just leave quietly

BONUS:

Its almost like he read my thread before making this thread, word for fucking word he did exactly what I described youncels do :feelskek:

1. Talk about finally ascending and experiencing true love
"I've started being able to come out of my shell little by little and making friends maybe one day if I ever get a loving wife or a nice girlfriend that I want to stay with"

2. Leave us with "bye guys, it was fun while it lasted, I wish you luck" response
"I will never forget you guys and the fun chats as well as the not so fun chats that we've had as well"
I agree

@AwakenedArisen
Come on bro, you really going to use that image for your avatar? :feelskek:

I instantly recognized the art style :feelskek::feelskek:

Farewell brocel. Shall St. BlacksOps2cel light your way.

We get treated like shit by them too, why should we miss any opportunity to be mean to a foid? Even if it's an ugly one.
Most likely even ugly foids would reject us, so it's cucked to be nice to them.

No ones stopping you, go for single moms, like @Emba would say: step up and become the stepdad and get stepped on.

He is way too naive, like a little kid. He should come back in few years if puberty doesnt work out for him.
Steps (on) me

Mostly wise words. The wisest of them all was "goodbye." This is not a place of answers. This is not a place of self improvement. This is a graveyard.

So I gotta disagree with the idea that it's not too late for all of us. There's still hope for you, and I do hope for you. But there's not much to be found for some others here.

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

說得好
能正常生活就不要放棄這個得來不易的機會

emba...i worry about you at times man:fuk:
I was using Firefox with data saver, but the update removed it. Now I'm using Foss browser. It's faster

Ok goodbye it was nice knowing you

@AwakenedArisen
Come on bro, you really going to use that image for your avatar? :feelskek:

I instantly recognized the art style :feelskek::feelskek:
What is this based artist name