Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think it has been downplayed how beautifully Tellem-T got doxed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinxyz said:
Lmfao. So, he truly is a loser. A guy who looks like that and can't get laid is pathetic. Even in a town whose population is virtually white, it is next to impossible that he wouldn't be able to find a girl who was either going through an "adventurous" phase or was trying to be rebellious by going out with a black man. Holy shit, he must be a pompous house nigga.

He did say he was angle frauding in his avi before, because in the picture he sent me he dosen't look good, but to be fair he just got out of bed.

Tellem--T said:
Lol Thevman just searched my name on Google and just used this guy random instagram he found on the internet lol, if I was that guy I wouldnt use the same username as my instagram to get doxxed? Lol all you guys here are low iq if you believe this fuck. You are going down in my hall of fame list of the most lowest iq users.

can you add me to the list?

dr-problematic said:
?

https://www.instagram.com/tellem_t/

This cant seriously be him, I find it hard to believe that someone is dumb enough to make his incels.is username the same as his IG name, if he is this dumb JFL

Nautica1983 said:
He did say he was angle frauding in his avi before, because in the picture he sent me he dosen't look good, but to be fair he just got out of bed.

Yes I'm subhuman, and also was wearing glasses and severely bloated

Status
Not open for further replies.