Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think im growing taller

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I've noticed recently that some Chad guys I know that are 6'2 have started to look shorter than usual, at first I thought I was just imagining shit but then one guy I know said "you got taller since last year" to me while we where walking.
And I noticed I had become taller than him.
I'm not gonna reach 5'11 but any little amount of extra height helps alot.

Are you binauralbeatsmaxxing?

I want all teenage"cels" to leave this site. You're all going to ascend, fucking late bloomer fags.

I want all teenage"cels" to leave this site. You're all going to ascend, fucking late bloomer fags.
Nigga I'm 22 years old.
I don't know if it's because of my excessive gymceling over the summer or something else but I've gotten taller.

How? Please tell me i need as many inches i can get.

Cope. If your a virgin at 14, 9 times out of 10, you'll remain one forever.

I don't talk to underage late bloomer fags. Ignored.

@FiveFourManlet

Title made me laugh really hard

Elliot Rodger

I want to fuck Momo so bad.

Nigga I'm 22 years old.
I don't know if it's because of my excessive gymceling over the summer or something else but I've gotten taller.

Your posture having improved is likely the reason for you "growing" at 22 years old.

>virgin at 14
Change that to 17 or 18 bro. 14 is ridiculous

Six is an angry little 14 year old fortnite zoomer. Go to bed, you little faggot kid.
A 14 year old has no worthwhile opinions on anything, especially not on virginity.

Six is an angry little 14 year old fortnite zoomer. Go to bed, you little faggot kid.
A 14 year old has no worthwhile opinions on anything, especially not on virginity.
Why don't you tag @Six in the comment like a real man, pussy.

Why don't you tag @Six in the comment like a real man, pussy.
Another underage late bloomer. Go back to school, faggot kid. I hate you little faggots. You'll probably have sex this year, little shit. I hope you get shot in a school shooting.
Its okay bro.

I meant like never been a relationship. I worded it wrong.
And suck my incel dick, you little normalfag kid. Get shot in the next ER attempt, you little fucking faggot teen normie.
>inb4 I'm 22 bro
Lying kid.

You're not growing at 22 bro

Nigga I'm 22 years old.

Gymcelling results in improved posture, which results in the appearance of being taller

You're not actually taller

Another underage late bloomer. Go back to school, faggot kid. I hate you little faggots. You'll probably have sex this year, little shit. I hope you get shot in a school shooting.

And suck my incel dick, you little normalfag kid. Get shot in the next ER attempt, you little fucking faggot teen normie.
>inb4 I'm 22 bro
Lying kid.
Talk about ageism, I never even said I was 14, I just said 14 year olds can be incels. Are you being bullied by a 14 year old, @anon

Donegrowingcels need to posture and lift max.

I've noticed recently that some Chad guys I know that are 6'2 have started to look shorter than usual, at first I thought I was just imagining shit but then one guy I know said "you got taller since last year" to me while we where walking.
And I noticed I had become taller than him.
I'm not gonna reach 5'11 but any little amount of extra height helps alot.
You're not growing at 22 bro

Show me the science behind binaural beats and how they make your bones grow.

why dont you do it yourself to find out? its a subliminal which works through the law of attraction. something far beyond grounded science which doesnt take that into account.

why dont you do it yourself to find out? its a subliminal which works through the law of attraction. something far beyond grounded science which doesnt take that into account.
Hunter, you're such a fucking meme. Too bad you blocked me for LOLing at binaural beats and will never see this : ).

Yes, all of this new age cope is even more bluepilled than PUA.

>inb4 I'm 22 bro
Lying kid.
High IQ post.

at best your posture was corrected through increased core strength

Did you change the shoes you wear?