Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think ill leave the forum, im afraid my thoughts are becoming more negative the more i stay here

I'll go on hiatus soon, as well.

see you in an hour

my bathroom is stinking, is it because I pee outside the toilet.
FUCKING WOMEN HAVING ALL THE PRIVILEGES THEY GET TO PEE SITTING DOWN WHILE WE HAVE TO CALIBER OUR DICKS HOW IS THIS FAIR????:feelscry:

Last edited:
my bathroom is stinking, is it because I pee outside the toilet.
FUCKING WOMEN HAVING ALL THE PRIVILEGES THEY GET TO PEE SITTING DOWN WHILE WE HAVE TO CALIBER OUR DICKS HOW IS THIS FAIR????:feelscry:
Don't tell nobody but in my bathroom, i sit down and piss like a girl cuz i have an uncut dick and if you don't peel the foreskin back, piss will fill the hood and then spray out in a random direction lol :feelshaha:

Don't tell nobody but in my bathroom, i sit down and piss like a girl cuz i have an uncut dick and if you don't peel the foreskin back, piss will fill the hood and then spray out in a random direction lol :feelshaha:
I hate that shit lmao. spraying yourself and then smelling like dog pee I hate being a male

Sure, do whatever improves your mental health

See you tomorrow

Sometimes taking a time out is good for your mental health

It's just like watching the news, everything said here holds true but for this exact reason if you stay for too long doing it you'll get messed up in the head

Out there things are not as crude and exposed as we talk here so you can cope better