Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im quitting the forum

rex_alan

rex_alan

touchless incel
as much as i would like to stay reading blackpill stuff just ruins my chances more so ill just quit and do red pill for 3 months and see if im not an incel anymore. most of yall have given up tbh.

Fuck off back to tik tok

NOOOOO PLEASE DONT GO!!! YOURE MY FAVORITE USER!! THE ONLY REASON IM EVEN IN THIS FORUM IS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS!! DO YOU WANT MONEY?? I WILL GIVE YOU MY ENTIRE BANK SAVINGS JUST PLEASE DONT GO!!!

as much as i would like to stay reading blackpill stuff just ruins my chances more so ill just quit and do red pill for 3 months and see if im not an incel anymore. most of yall have given up tbh.
might as well try.

There was no need to announce your departure

Joined Friday at 2:10 AM

See you tomorrow

Whatever works out best for you, It sucks having given up completely tbh, I wish my genetics were different but theres only so much i can do, Best of luck to ya man! May you find happiness.

I still have smidge of hope sometimes but whenever i try and try and try it always fails people cant stop pointing out my flaws.

Reading about the blackpill doesn't affect your chances at all. If anything it helps you understand the game you're playing. The system you're governed by. As if women can tell or care whether you've read something blackpilled on an anonymous forum

kid im old. you should leave and try everything if under 21

Reading about the blackpill doesn't affect your chances at all. If anything it helps you understand the game you're playing. The system you're governed by. As if women can tell or care whether you've read something blackpilled on an anonymous forum
It actually gives the person more insight into this looks phenomenon than a bluepilled coper would ever have, For example my stepdad would make positive statements about me balding for example i dont have to cut it anymore, Look at my brother etc, My mom still thinks i can find a GF despite me tellng her about gigachad, She still think i can win, My family is so fucking bluepilled i cant stand it.

They also dont give AF about my medical problem, They say they do but says there is nothing we can do about it.... They could drive me places or help me find a surgeon to fix the issue but no, They want no part in it.

Opinion discarded
JoinedMar 8, 2024
Posts33

This thread again? Man wtf are you? No one knows who you are so no one cares. It is not like you've been here for years and are loved by a comunity. Most of people who have been here for years are not "famous" among us. Put youserlf in your place.

It actually gives the person more insight into this looks phenomenon than a bluepilled coper would ever have, For example my stepdad would make positive statements about me balding for example i dont have to cut it anymore, Look at my brother etc, My mom still thinks i can find a GF despite me tellng her about gigachad, She still think i can win, My family is so fucking bluepilled i cant stand it.

They also dont give AF about my medical problem, They say they do but says there is nothing we can do about it.... They could drive me places or help me find a surgeon to fix the issue but no, They want no part in it.
Funny how nobody gets surgeries to looksmin. Weird isnt it. If it doesnt affect your odds of finding a partner. Do it, disfigure yourself and then see how well you fare. Prove us wrong normies

Funny how nobody gets surgeries to looksmin. Weird isnt it. If it doesnt affect your odds of finding a partner. Do it, disfigure yourself and then see how well you fare. Prove us wrong normies
Well i can cope as good as i can, My nose was severely crooked so badly i could not be seen in public from birth, Despite this i had a 7 year career and finished college,, Was worth a try to fix it but oh well, I was disfigured there from the get go tho from womb to the tomb, Im also a prey eyes cel and a brow cel, Overbite cel. Chincel too, my chin doesnt portrude like chad so its over.

Last edited:
I wish you all the luck brocel, and hopefully you can actually ascend. If not, we'll unfortunately see you again.

Ok goodbye! Have fun with the redpill you delusional fuck

most of yall have given up tbh
Yup. If you feel like you're getting swept up in our defeatism and you still wanna try, then by all means go for it. I hope you ascend or find love or whatever you're looking for. Just don't become a simp or a cuck please. We already have too many of those.

See you tomorrow

Okay then. See you in the very near future!

You don't need to announce it, GrAY fag. Just fuck off then

kys

Good choice
Give it a try

Why u online nigga

See you in a couple days

Sounds like you only ever had a surface-level understanding of the blackpill, at best. Fuck off to the deluded redpill safe spaces then, faggot.

Last edited:
No redpill for my gigamanlet height and teen boy looks

Good riddance retard

Ok GrAYtard spoiled nigger