Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think i may have autism.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I don't know if it's autism or whatever, but I've always noticed I'm way different than other people in the way I act.
I always prefer to stay inside by myself, find it extremely difficult to find new friends.
And I can not keep up conversations with girls at all. I can say a few words but then my brain will stop talking to the female.
Screenshot 20180509 155012

I took an autism test and scored autism likely.
I don't know if I have autism, I'm sure I might have another type of mental problem though.

Last edited:
you wouldnt feel this way if u were tall and goodlooking

Yeah, I am probably a little autistic too. Not autistic, just a little autistic.

Being an introvert and a person who prefers to be by himself doesn't mean you have autism.

Being an introvert and a person who prefers to be by himself doesn't mean you have autism.
This, it just means you are ugly. I would put my computer in the garbage, buy an iphone, and go outisde everyday if I wasn't a deformed subhuman.

Last edited:
link to autism test plz