Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I have the worst nose imaginable.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This test was posted yesterday.
k9seYaH.png

My score was fine until I got to the nose section, I then realized my nose has almost every flaw that's listed there, too wide, pig nostrils, concave bridge, and a somewhat bulbous tip. It's so over.

my nose has a 130 dergees angle, wanna fight me

The score was fine until nose section? Fakecel out

My score went negative, didn't even bother to finish it tbh :lul::lul:

Can you find a google image that resembles your nose?

Can you find a google image that resembles your nose?
This guy's nose is similar to mine but mine is slightly narrower and the tip doesn't droop down like that.

This guy's nose is similar to mine but mine is slightly narrower and the tip doesn't droop down like that.

Ouch.

I mean, have you thought about a rhinoplasty? Assuming you can afford one...?

Nose can be easily fixed with surgery. Hard things to fix are height and baldness.

Ouch.

I mean, have you thought about a rhinoplasty? Assuming you can afford one...?
I can't even afford to fix my bad teeth, and I heard rhinoplasty can't fix wide noses, I'd also be scared of it being botched.

Nose is cope unless you have the classic Jew nose, which judging from the example posted, you don’t have. The only thing that matters is eye area and lower third, the nose just ties everything together.

Nose is cope unless you have the classic Jew nose, which judging from the example posted, you don’t have. The only thing that matters is eye area and lower third, the nose just ties everything together.
A classic jew nose would be an improvement tbh.