Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i get why adopted children are almost always good looking.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Think about that: what kind of couple can have a son and then get rid of him?

A reckless couple of young teenagers. And what kind of teenagers have sex and get pregnant someone such at an early age? Chads. With stacies, probably. High T chad and high E stacies are prone to do a lot of stupid things like this one: having a child and then abandon him.

More """mature""" couples (=roasties+betabuxx) do not do that.

That's the reason adopted offspring is almost always made up by children that are messed up in the head but blessed with good genetics.

I think its more because most parents who want to adopt pick the good looking kids. The ugly kids rot in the orphanages.

I think its more because most parents who want to adopt pick the good looking kids. The ugly kids rot in the orphanages.

Also this but i'm pretty sure that on average the bastardized offspring is more good looking.

I am a bastard!

Also this but i'm pretty sure that on average the bastardized offspring is more good looking.

I say it's a cope.

I knew a adopted curry from when i was younger. He is a big weeb, and is now tranny.

Well, yes. Orphanages are basically eugenics buffets. Good genes get picked, bad ones don't.

Well, yes. Orphanages are basically eugenics buffets. Good genes get picked, bad ones get sold to 9th Circle satanic cultists for ritual sexual abuse and murder.

Fixed.

im adopted tbh. Though tbh my ugly genes come mostly from my mom + I was already adopted by the time I was born

Yes more attractive babies are more likely to be adopted, looks determines selection we all know this. Ugly or average looking kids will not get adopted to all (unless their price tag is low.)

My parents want to throw me out and abandone me(i'm that ugly), only reason they haven't done it is to avoid social shame