Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I get paid tomorrow

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
gonna spend half my check ($500) on a torso onahole from Japan, already looked at total price with shipping on two websites that have it in stock and it comes out to just under $500 total. haven't masturbated since last week and I'm gonna hold on until I get it. if it all goes well and doesn't get held up in customs I should have it by next sunday

no pay for your face

gonna spend half my check ($500) on a torso onahole from Japan
I'd advise against it. Either go for a $30 mini onahole or a $2000+ full size sex doll. Torsos are usually a bad middle ground.

gonna spend half my check ($500) on a torso onahole from Japan, already looked at total price with shipping on two websites that have it in stock and it comes out to just under $500 total. haven't masturbated since last week and I'm gonna hold on until I get it. if it all goes well and doesn't get held up in customs I should have it by next sunday
onahole is a waste of money even gambling is better than buying this useless shit

You are not gymmaxxed if that's your actual body

Use it as a punching bag after use. Just as a chad would to a real one.

I'd advise against it. Either go for a $30 mini onahole or a $2000+ full size sex doll. Torsos are usually a bad middle ground.
I had a puni ana SPDX back when it first released 3-4 years ago and they're great IMO. they do severely limit what you can fap to but you can also be rougher with them and actually try body sex positions without having to spend $2000+ on a full size doll like you mention
onahole is a waste of money even gambling is better than buying this useless shit
all onaholes do is lay there and get fucked. how's that any different from whoremaxxing?
You are not gymmaxxed if that's your actual body
64uy5m

Be careful torso onaholes from Japan are little on the small side. Have thought about getting one from america, their dolls are somewhat bigger

I prefer phat asses and it's cheaper
I appreciate the warning, the first one I bought caught me by surprise but I've learned not to trust the pictures since they're enlarged. I've seen true to scale asses and they're usually 15+ kg while the entire torso I'm buying is only 9 kg

Mogs my skinnyfat ass tbh:fuk:
ironically I lost the skinnyfat from cardio not weightlifting lol. WAGMI brocel, physical improvement never ends

At the end of the day, it's your money, jus get your money's worth and have fun

At the end of the day, it's your money, jus get your money's worth and have fun
thanks bro, at the very least it's another milestone to keep the rope away