Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory i think being low iq is better than being high iq (for incels anyway)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33450
  • Start date
Deleted member 33450

Deleted member 33450

Alive but not living
-
i don't mean like 90 or 85 i mean like 65, seriously think about it if your that low iq you could probably qualify for neetbux and just ldar also school wouldn't be that hard, but if your high iq it just seems a lot worse because obviously people have higher expectations of you and if you fuck something up its going to be more significant, i mean yeah there are some advantages to being high iq like having better jobs on average, being more creative etc but tbh i really wouldn't mind just being borderline retarded, maybe i could ascend with some virtue signalling foid, i'd also be able to ldar on neetbux which would be based as fuck

It's possible that clinical retardation could lead to less unhappiness, like Downcels.

But high IQ without mental illness could lead to moneymaxx, which IMO is one of the keys to happiness (regardless of cel status).

It's possible that clinical retardation could lead to less unhappiness, like Downcels.

But high IQ without mental illness could lead to moneymaxx, which IMO is one of the keys to happiness (regardless of cel status).
ignorance is bliss and i don't see any tard being anything other than ignorant

Mmm, I've met some sad and angry retards though. I live next to a 'supported workplace' - constant stream of tards all the time. Most are stupidly happy, some are basically angry, stunted apes.

You can still be sad and angry at trivial things tho or just have some autistic behavior.
With high IQ you could focus at improving at any craft or on yourself and also have high expectations, that would make you busy and satisfied for a long time.

Both are irrelevant

learning is to a man as the leaves and branches are to a tree