Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I swear if I see one more VtubER video recommendation...

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★★
It's like those annoying twitch foids who show cleavage showing up everywhere. Now even youtube is infested with those fake anime vtubER foids. I hope every single simp who watches and supports foids on media gets ran over by a car (in GTA 5)

Ye, I want to kill them whenever i see them no matter how cute the anime girl in it is!

A double barrel shotgun will do the trick!

Ye, I want to kill them whenever i see them no matter how cute the anime girl in it is!

You always have to picture some fat acne girl hiding behind that anime vtubER avi, don't fall for the cute appereance!

You always have to picture some fat acne girl hiding behind that anime vtubER avi, don't fall for the cute appereance!
I dont even watch anime despite like anime, I dont even watch vtuber, I also barely listen to music, I only allow myself to play vidya mostly, Its my OCD saying im not allowed to do something that brings me joy.

I dont even watch anime despite like anime, I dont even watch vtuber, I also barely listen to music, I only allow myself to play vidya mostly, Its my OCD saying im not allowed to do something that brings me joy.
I do all these things except watching vtubERs, I'll never support them

Lazy ass mfs fr

(IN VIDEOGAME)

imagine a blackpilled vtuber talking about smv :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: bro this shit will be gold

i dont remember watching reaction vids but they keep coming up. i hate that shit.

Supreme simp queen Pokimane is like a 3/10 without fakeup and anglemaxxing. If a foid can’t become popular just by being a foid imagine how downright hideous she has to be.

Or they’re just men.

Supreme simp queen Pokimane is like a 3/10 without fakeup and anglemaxxing. If a foid can’t become popular just by being a foid imagine how downright hideous she has to be.

Or they’re just men.
Average VTuber