Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I still remember when i cried the bluepill out of my system

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was:bluepill: And was just ingesting the :blackpill: and all about it I remember I had a breaking point. I started crying after taking so many :blackpill: facts about men's value, cuckoldry, society and women into my head and felt like breaking down. I really started crying and felt despair, but after that I felt incredibly released, free.

I was no longer a bluepilled retard, but a blackpilled incel.

Anyone else had a moment like this?

I got giga depressed once I swallowed the :blackpill:

i wouId saY when i was 17 i thought there was still hope for me but after i came across the blackpill all my hopes went down and i was so mad

did you have a long redpill phase like me?

my cousin would put me on omegle after he trained me to "spit game" i would get laughed at so hard :feelskek:

he said i was doing everything right :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

did you have a long redpill phase like me?

my cousin would put me on omegle after he trained me to "spit game" i would get laughed at so hard :feelskek:

he said i was doing everything right :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah I went bluepill and then a bit redpill, but they are the same tbh.

Spit game jfl

U weren’t redpilled?

Spit game jfl
yeah one time i got laughed at for saying "hi"

my cousin grabbed the computer and they went on and on and then the girl started talking about how fat her ass was :feelskek:

I got giga depressed once I swallowed the :blackpill:

yeah one time i got laughed at for saying "hi"

my cousin grabbed the computer and they went on and on and then the girl started talking about how fat her ass was :feelskek:
Sounds like Tyrone

As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself-so like a brother, really - I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again. For everything to be consummated, for me to feel less alone, I had only to wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution and that they greet me with cries of hate.