Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still don't understand why so many of us hate Women

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
I do understand why we are angry. I am angry. We have been lied to and made to hold the short end of the stick. No doubt about that. We have plenty of reasons to be angry.

But Why are we angry at women? The blackpill tells us that:
  1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
  2. Chads have the best genes.
  3. We have the worst genes (being ugly is proof of that)
  4. Therefore, Women have sex with Chad and not with us.
If all that is true, then it is normal for women to behave like that. There is no reason for us to be angry at them.

Now, of course, we have been told when we were growing up that things would be different and that we would have a shot at a relationship. That was a lie. So we have every reason to be angry at the people who have lied to us. However, we have been lied to by just as many men as women. First and foremost, our dads. Then male teachers, then male psychiatrists, then male RomCom directors, etc etc. So among the people who lied to us there were many men, no only women; not even a majority of women.

In general, we tend to be angry at young women, like those that have an Onlyfans. This is even more absurd because when you are young, you don't know anything on your own. You believe what you have been told. So if young women are being told it is ok to have an Onlyfans, and they make money that way. And no one comes to seize the money like it is ill-gotten gains. Then why not have an Onlyfans? Again, this is normal behavior.

There is a problem here. We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it. This is the skeleton in the closet of Inceldom. We say one thing (the blackpill) and yet we act not according to what we say (we hate women). We are like normies and bluepillers in that respect.

TL;DR: We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.

I think the issue is more their hypocrisy. I.e the classic 'oh height doesn't matter, personality matters more than looks' that you see all the foids spouting. But then via the black pill its blatantly obvious that this just isn't true.

I don't hate them tbh, at the end of the day, like us, they can't help who they find attractive and who they don't find attractive.

Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit, everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral. When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual. Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality? Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me? You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!" The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything. Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it, if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections, flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.

Last edited:
i hate everyone and everything.

my rage is trully uncontrablle tbh

Yes, I am pretty sure you still don’t get it. But I will explain again:

Women are privileged just for the fact that an average looking woman in her mid 20’s has a much higher smv as an average looking man in his mid 20‘s.
To experience love and getting children are essential milestones you do mainly in your 20‘s and early 30‘s and women have many options when it comes to this point. The only thing they have to do is to not get fat, that’s it.

Because some guys had and still have bad experience with women. Some guys get also treated like shit and looked at with disgust. When you know that women are kinda scared of unattractive and ugly men then it is normal to hate them.

Not everyone here is just invincible, some just get treated like a piece of turd by females.

I don't hate women, I hate the cucks who allowed things to get to such a state of affairs.

I do understand why we are angry. I am angry. We have been lied to and made to hold the short end of the stick. No doubt about that. We have plenty of reasons to be angry.

1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
If all that is true, then it is normal for women to behave like that. There is no reason for us to be angry at them.

Now, of course, we have been told when we were growing up that things would be different and that we would have a shot at a relationship. That was a lie. So we have every reason to be angry at the people who have lied to us. However, we have been lied to by just as many men as women. First and foremost, our dads. Then male teachers, then male psychiatrists, then male RomCom directors, etc etc. So among the people who lied to us there were many men, no only women; not even a majority of women.

In general, we tend to be angry at young women, like those that have an Onlyfans. This is even more absurd because when you are young, you don't know anything on your own. You believe what you have been told. So if young women are being told it is ok to have an Onlyfans, and they make money that way. And no one comes to seize the money like it is ill-gotten gains. Then why not have an Onlyfans? Again, this is normal behavior.

There is a problem here. We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it. This is the skeleton in the closet of Inceldom. We say one thing (the blackpill) and yet we act not according to what we say (we hate women). We are like normies and bluepillers in that respect.

TL;DR: We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.
I HATE WOMEN, because I've been told all my life if I was a good boy, did this, this, and this, I'd get laid. HASN'T HAPPENED.

FUCKING CUNTS AND HYPOCRITES

Also believing the blackpill doesn't mean you're fine with it
How can you not be ok with the blackpill. That is moronic. If our genes are like that, they are like that. Are you against gravity because it hurts when you fall?
I don't hate them tbh, at the end of the day, like us, they can't help who they find attractive and who they don't find attractive.
Based. That is the true blackpill
I don't hate women, I hate the cucks who allowed things to get to such a state of affairs.
Based

I think, at the end of the day, chads don't make women truly happen. Nor do they find peace by or happiness by whoring out. Men will continue to be lonely and women will continue to be treated like whores. Everyone is deceived, and there is only defeat and misery.

Man we should start banning philosophy schizos.
Yeah, banning is the solution to everything you dislike, right.

I think YOU should be banned. You behave like a Chad on this forum.
I think, at the end of the day, chads don't make women truly happen. Nor do they find peace by or happiness by whoring out. Men will continue to be lonely and women will continue to be treated like whores. Everyone is deceived, and there is only defeat and misery.
Based

Women are privileged just for the fact that an average looking woman in her mid 20’s has a much higher smv as an average looking man in his mid 20‘s.
To experience love and getting children are essential milestones you do mainly in your 20‘s and early 30‘s and women have many options when it comes to this point. The only thing they have to do is to not get fat, that’s it.
Yes. That is correct. But why should we hate them for that. If they are favored by nature, that is the way that is the way things are. They have done nothing wrong.
I take that as a compliment.
Yeah, being a bully?
I HATE WOMEN, because I've been told all my life if I was a good boy, did this, this, and this, I'd get laid. HASN'T HAPPENED.
Not only women did not tell you that. Plenty of men also did. And women did not invent that shit (they never invent anything); men did
i hate everyone and everything.

my rage is trully uncontrablle tbh
That is a kind of admission that it is unreasonable, isn't it?
Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit,
Then you should hate yourself for many things. Our genes as males are just as maladapted as theirs for life in a society.

Last edited:
Men will continue to be lonely and women will continue to be treated like whores.
Men will continue to be lonely because men have no options and women will continue to be treated like whores because they have many options but are only interested in the top 30% of men.

Please don’t tell me you don’t see the difference here. It’s all about having options in life and women have plenty of them.

Being alive in such a poison world is reason to be angry and depressed. Anyone who isn’t either one of those or both is a fraud and needs to leave this forum.

You feel like im bullying someone?
Yes. You are bullying every greycel that disagrees with you.

You and a few other old-timers are functioning exactly like Chad and his little court of admirers, or Stacy with her orbiters.

You are the main bully of this forum, and you enjoy it.

How can you not be ok with the blackpill. That is moronic. If our genes are like that, they are like that. Are you against gravity because it hurts when you fall?
Human nature can be overcome, your cowardice is not a virtue or a sign of intelligence

I hate both women and men. Also believing the blackpill doesn't mean you're fine with it

Also kill yourself

I think the issue is more their hypocrisy. I.e the classic 'oh height doesn't matter, personality matters more than looks' that you see all the foids spouting. But then via the black pill its blatantly obvious that this just isn't true.

Men will continue to be lonely because men have no options and women will continue to be treated like whores because they have many options but are only interested in the top 30% of men.

Please don’t tell me you don’t see the difference here. It’s all about having options in life and women have plenty of them.
A child also won't be happy if you give it unlimited supply of candy. Most girls get pumped and dumped anyway by the top 30%, and they don't deal with feelings of shame and guilt properly because society normalizes casual sex, female intrasexual competition, polygamous behaviour, etc. By the time they realize they have made a mistake they are already psychologically fucked up because humans are monogamous in heart. They will try to blame their misery on something else or try to careermaxx to avoid compensate for their feeling of worthlessness, or blame it on men. As a result we will all suffer alone and there is no easy way out of this

I can only speak for myself, but I hate women specifically because they are the primary beneficiary of this clown world.

https://incels.is/threads/hating-women-is-the-logical-thing-to-do.288102/

It is true that it is women’s nature to go for the best genes (Chad). But the female Idea of what the best genes are is still on Stone Age level. They do not select for Intelligence or creativity (quite the opposite in fact) but for superficial features that indicate protection and health for the offspring, something that, in modern times, is provided by society (built by intelligent/creative men).

Men however, have long since evolved. We don’t dominate and rape women like we did in prehistory.

So that is why I hate women specifically: They can behave like irresponsible Neanderthal/Children and every consequence of this behavior is cushioned by a society that is built and maintained by evolved men like me. I am being actively exploited (economically and emotionally).

Older women “grow up” most of the time, so I hate them less.

And I don’t see that the blackpill dictates any kind of responsive behavior on our part. The logical thing would be to just rope.

LOl what? i don't think i bully greycels, im usually friendly and try to joke with people.
Yeah, sure ...

Or maybe you interpreted some of my banters as insults, yeah im vulgar but when i call you a faggot im probably doing it in a fun way you know like friends teasing each others.
Banter is never innocent. It is what the "personalities" of Chads are made of.

Banter is the way we have been made to swallow the blue pill. "Just chill man, relax, have fun" This is how they deceive us. And now you do the same here?
I wish but nope, im not the forum chad, forum chads were the fakecels everyone worshipping and simped for like mylifeistrash, zyros and many others. if this forum was a classroom i would be the guy sitting in the back jestermaxxing desperately trying to make friends or something like that.
You had all these guys banned so that you could be the last Chad left standing.

You are a miserable subhuman like ourselves, yet you play the Chad here. You are a useless parasite to your own kind.

The only ones who really benefit from hookup culture is Chad. Women and average/ugly men are the ones who are taken for a ride,

True there's little sense in hating them. We're all in this shitty fight for the survival of our genes and they're the winners, just like all our ancestors were winners.
On the other hand why should we need logical justifications for our feelings? Fuck yes you can hate the storm that sank your ship or the cancer that's eating you alive or the cop that's giving you shit over a broken stop light. I'm tired of keeping my feelings in check just so I can be a good person, like I'm playing D&D as lawful good. No one will care and for the most part there are no rewards for being a good person. So hate away.

high IQ and .is dissident post.
I am also thinking that female eugenics are kinda based, because well - eugenics. Ricecels and Whitecels could ascend in Africa and improve their genepool in the process, too.

I am having two problems with female eugenics though:
1. They like thugs (because he looks like somebody who can steal a lot of resources for her), that's why we need to lock thugs away from them.
2. They shouldn't expect tax money from economically succesful incels, they should rather marry them and fuck them or else starve.

The only ones who really benefit from hookup culture is Chad. Women and average/ugly men are the ones who are taken for a ride,
Chad can get love but probably can't give it. The chads that have lots of casual sex are like the embodiment of gluttony

Men however, have long since evolved. We don’t dominate and rape women like we did in prehistory.
Our genes still tell us to do so. The reason we don't do that is not evolution, it is culture.

Both our genes and women's are equally outdated (civilization is too recent to have allowed them to change). The difference is that our bad instincts are suppressed (rightly so) while their bad instincts are encouraged (wrongly so)

So the problem is not women, it is culture.
So that is why I hate women specifically: They can behave like irresponsible Neanderthal/Children and every consequence of this behavior is cushioned by a society that is built and maintained by evolved men like me. I am being actively exploited (economically and emotionally).
Yes, by the culture. Not by women.

Let us change the culture and stop grinding our hatred of women for no benefit to us. We just become more depressed that way.
Older women “grow up” most of the time, so I hate them less.
They are also still being influenced by an older version of our culture which was less bad
And I don’t see that the blackpill dictates any kind of responsive behavior on our part. The logical thing would be to just rope.
The urge to rope is the consequence of the contradiction between culture and nature.

If we accept nature and built our culture on an honest assessment of it (the blackpill), there is no reason to rope.
True there's little sense in hating them. We're all in this shitty fight for the survival of our genes and they're the winners, just like all our ancestors were winners.
On the other hand why should we need logical justifications for our feelings? Fuck yes you can hate the storm that sank your ship or the cancer that's eating you alive or the cop that's giving you shit over a broken stop light. I'm tired of keeping my feelings in check just so I can be a good person, like I'm playing D&D as lawful good. No one will care and for the most part there are no rewards for being a good person. So hate away.
The problem is that anger must lead to action or it will destroy you mentally.

If you are angry illogically (without any possibility of action), your brain will punish you with depression

high IQ and .is dissident post.
Thanks
1. They like thugs (because he looks like somebody who can steal a lot of resources for her), that's why we need to lock thugs away from them.
Thugs appeal to them because they are rebels. They look like the young male animals who are not yet the alpha but will be able to challenge him in a year or two. So the female are betting on them in advance. This kind of strategy is found among many species of social primates
2. They shouldn't expect tax money from economically succesful incels, they should rather marry them and fuck them or else starve.
That is the fault of the culture. It is on us to change that if we don't like it (I certainly don't)

But if we want to go against that, we have to accept that our NEETbux will have to go too.

Chad can get love but probably can't give it. The chads that have lots of casual sex are like the embodiment of gluttony
High IQ. I wonder how long society can subsist with this kind of sexual marketplace. It's just absurd. One side in absolute abundance and the other where only a tiny percentage getting everything,

That is the fault of the culture.
I keep saying that a lot of inceldom is caused by social / political decisions. Normies even agreed that taking a mans opportunities to mate is equally bad as killing him (e.g. castrating jews), but they would never admit that certain policies have equally horrific consequences for men, because it happens on an individual level.

Boohoo people are meanie to me online, it's just jokes, chill.
Spoken like a true Chad. Are you going to give me advice on my personality next?
Said the guy who is making threads about how we shouldn't hate femoids.
The black pill does not tell us to hate foids. Quite the contrary. See the OP
nah i didn't, i only got someone banned but it wasn't because he was a chadit's just that he pissed me off, him being a chad was just an excuse.
Yeah, sure ...
I don't play chad, im just lonely so i cope with jestermaxxing here to make friends here,
Go to the lounge then. This part of the forum is not for jestermaxxing (except in JFL threads)
if it wasn't for some brocels that i VC with at night i would have probably ended it.
Yeah, you cope by being an ersatz Chad at other incels' expense. Brilliant
the thing is i don't like to bitch,
Go to the lounge.
most of the time i keep the shit to myself,
Then you have no place in this part of the forum. This is precisely a place for sharing. If you don't want to share, GTFO
i don't like people to whine and i don't want people to know my problems, i don't like people pitting me or feel sorry for me.
You have no place here. Go to the lounge. Don't parasite discussions in which Brocels are trying to figure out what to do and how to react to their situation. Either you contribute or you shut up

Chads have the best genes according to foids. Being tall and having a square jaw does not mean good genes in my book. I hate foids and I hate what they like

I keep saying that a lot of inceldom is caused by social / political decisions. Normies even agreed that taking a mans opportunities to mate is equally bad as killing him (e.g. castrating jews), but they would never admit that certain policies have equally horrific consequences for men, because it happens on an individual level.
Bluepillers will never admit to anything that may jeopardize their copes.

For those of us that see clearly that only a deep societal change will solve our problems, there is only one possible attitude: accept that it will take long (centuries at least) and that since we have nothing better to do, we should just invest the time we have in building new foundations.

shit thread kys

OP is just some IT infiltrator trying to stop us from becoming school shooters.

Ban OP.

Bluepillers will never admit to anything that may jeopardize their copes.

For those of us that see clearly that only a deep societal change will solve our problems, there is only one possible attitude: accept that it will take long (centuries at least) and that since we have nothing better to do, we should just invest the time we have in building new foundations.
or you accept female eugenism as the natural way of things, u propose some minor adaptions (like locking away thugs for good so they can't procreate), and you move to a shithole country to ascend and improve their local genepool with your low looks high intelligence genes (if your white or east asian or jewish)

I hate both women and men. Also believing the blackpill doesn't mean you're fine with it

Also kill yourself
This.
Man we should start banning philosophy schizos.
Human nature can be overcome, your cowardice is not a virtue or a sign of intelligence

Also don't tell @Diocel or anyone else on this forum where to or not to go, if anything we should be telling your cucked ass to go to only fans, tinder or sum other place so you can worship the foids you love so much.

Also don't tell @Diocel or anyone else on this forum where to or not to go, if anything we should be telling your cucked ass to go to only fans, tinder or sum other place so you can worship the foids you love so much.
Wannabe Chads circling the wagons ...

Greycels unite! Revolt against the tyranny of the ersatz Chads! Fuck them all!!!!!
or you accept female eugenism as the natural way of things, u propose some minor adaptions (like locking away thugs for good so they can't procreate), and you move to a shithole country to ascend and improve their local genepool with your low looks high intelligence genes (if your white or east asian or jewish)
That is already trying to change the culture.

There is zero chance that our current culture will lock-up thugs. Look at what they are doing to the Police in the US. That is not a "minor" change. Just for this thing to be done the whole basis of the culture must change.

Moving to a shithole is a based move if you want to start something new. I know a couple of people who have done it and I am considering it very seriously.
So you're admitting to it?
I did not admit to jack shit. I am just making an observation about your powerlessness and your irrelevance

Last edited:
I did not admit to jack shit. I am just making an observation about your powerlessness and your irrelevance
No you did admit to it and trust me, tons of people like you have been banned before. You are not some powerful ban evading Chad.

You won't last long here.

You again?

To everyone reading this: K9Otaku is 100% a fucking foid. Don't reply to her. Avoid all her fucking threads. A dude could never write all the bluepilled cuck garbage she wrote, let alone an incel.

Just leave us fucking alone you fucking cunt.

I actually don't really hate women because they fuck with Chad although it makes me somewhat jealous of Chad.
I hate them for being annoying, arrogant, manipulative, bullies.
They go for the best genes. 'kay. No need for them to get out of themselves and attack us on every opportunity they have. Stupid bitches.

They go for the best genes. 'kay.
That is nature.
No need gor them to get out of themselves and attack us on every opportunity they have. Stupid bitches.
That is culture.

Be angry at the culture. Do something to change it. Don't wast your time hating powerlessly

That is nature.
I know?

That is culture.

Be angry at the culture. Do something to change it. Don't wast your time hating powerlessly
You don't change something that you can't change. Trivial.
You are optimistic. Good for you. Doesn't mean you are realistic, my dear, you're not.
If one has the power to change something, it certainly won't be one of us.

You again?

To everyone reading this: K9Otaku is 100% a fucking foid. Don't reply to her. Avoid all her fucking threads. A dude could never write all the bluepilled cuck garbage she wrote, let alone an incel.

Just leave us fucking alone you fucking cunt.
I already have "it" on my ignore list. I already assumed it was a foid the day it joined