Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still cant believe Frailpailstalemale and Zesto are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
It still hasn't hit me yet. I understand that @Zesto & others are on a strike and will be back in November but still... even if all he posted about was japan on every thread the forum is still dead without him. @Insalsa and @FrailPaleStaleMale are permabanned. Gone forever. Two of the best posters on here. I pray to god that they are still out there in the depths of the blue on new secret accounts or lurking as guests. @FiveFourManlet being on a temp ban sucked too. Its so strange the way well known posters just come and go so quickly. Edit - insalsa is actually back im retarded.

did you mean to post this last week or something

If you think the forum is dead without those two, that they are the best this place has to offer, you'd probably enjoy somewhere like 4chan or 9gag more than here.

If you think the forum is dead without those two, that they are the best this place has to offer, you'd probably enjoy somewhere like 4chan or 9gag more than here.

I hope Zesto gets raped in the ass in hell.

It still hasn't hit me yet. I understand that @Zesto & others are on a strike and will be back in November but still... even if all he posted about was japan on every thread the forum is still dead without him. @Insalsa and @FrailPaleStaleMale are permabanned. Gone forever. Two of the best posters on here. I pray to god that they are still out there in the depths of the blue on new secret accounts or lurking as guests. @FiveFourManlet being on a temp ban sucked too. Its so strange the way well known posters just come and go so quickly. Edit - insalsa is actually back im retarded.
zesto was probably the worst poster here, RIP Frail but he kept posting illegal shit
I hope Zesto gets raped in the ass in hell.

Zesto will be back fags !!!

1303.jpg

the longer you stay on the more you realize people come and go

I'm right here bro

Zesto was an annoying faggot always posting about some gay was Japanese anime shit i fucking hate him. But FrailPailStaleMale was a fucking OG i really liked him and loved his posts. Much respect for Frail. RIP F

R.I.P St. Frail

F.Y.I you're not supposed to talk about that
Tbh I don't know exactly why frail was banned but I did hear some rumours...

R.I.P frail...

Zesto or zesco or whatever the fuck his name is can stay banned

There is such an obsession with a few people around here it is approaching sexual tension.

There is such an obsession with a few people around here it is approaching sexual tension.
& as they say, the best combo of fruit is two oranges & a banana. I wouldn't mind a quick go of one of the cels here providing they had enough makeup on

& as they say, the best combo of fruit is two oranges & a banana. I wouldn't mind a quick go of one of the cels here providing they had enough makeup on
That's gay !!!:feelsbaton:

Do you understand the concept of friendship?
Friends would stay in touch outside of a single forum. Nobody needs an account here to continue a friendship.

Tfw Zestos gonna be back in like 2 hours

i dunno why Zesto hasn't unbanned himself yet. RDF is no more

i dunno why Zesto hasn't unbanned himself yet. RDF is no more
He made an alt and got temp banned on his main, he gets unbanned on his main in 2 hours or so

can't you only unban yourself once?
i don't know how many bans he's requested, but blickpall had specifically stated that it wouldn't count against that if they requested a ban from him for the attempted "strike".

yeah, pretty harsh rule imo
Why do they do it? Is it there so people don't constantly try to ban and unban themselves?

Why do they do it? Is it there so people don't constantly try to ban and unban themselves?

likely the reason but i don't want to get warned for misinformation. Requesting bans is necessary sometimes to get your head straight...you should be given atleast three imo

likely the reason but i don't want to get warned for misinformation. Requesting bans is necessary sometimes to get your head straight...you should be given atleast three imo
I think you can request as many temp bans as you want.

I think you can request as many temp bans as you want.
I doubt it as that would be just as a nuisance to mods as regular ban requests wouldn't it? you may be right tho idk

I doubt it as that would be just as a nuisance to mods as regular ban requests wouldn't it? you may be right tho idk
Oh right. I guess I meant you can request more than one temp ban. Not sure what the upper limit would be.

It's a blanket rule. It's because people who have legitimately been perma'd only get one (potential) chance of an unban

why was frail banned?

He decided to make a real life version of SAW.

Hi btw @ValiantThor2

Ohaiyo gozaimasu halocel. (That was one of the ship/helicopter/pilot's name right? Valiant Thor? Or some forerunner bullshit).

Starstruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back