Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still cant believe Frailpailstalemale and Zesto are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He decided to make a real life version of SAW.

Hi btw @ValiantThor2

Ohaiyo gozaimasu halocel. (That was one of the ship/helicopter/pilot's name right? Valiant Thor? Or some forerunner bullshit).

View attachment 51434
Can you be more specific? I've been looking through this website, heard something about a kidnapping. Did he actually kidnapped someone, or shared one of his crazy plans again?

He decided to make a real life version of SAW.

Hi btw @ValiantThor2

Ohaiyo gozaimasu halocel. (That was one of the ship/helicopter/pilot's name right? Valiant Thor? Or some forerunner bullshit).

View attachment 51434
Lol holy shit do you know which thread he stated he wanted to do the saw thing?

Can you be more specific? I've been looking through this website, heard something about a kidnapping. Did he actually kidnapped someone, or shared one of his crazy plans again?

Sorry gents, I don't think it would be appropriate to say anymore then that. He didn't just want to do it though he actually did it. All I can say.

Is That So

Sorry gents, I don't think it would be appropriate to say anymore then that. He didn't just want to do it though he actually did it. All I can say.

View attachment 51442
Looooooool wtf well good thing he became a hERo before ending it all. That's way more productive than just going straight for the rope without contributing to the incel community. Do you at least have a news story link about it? Did he ever get caught? I'm fascinated

Looooooool wtf well good thing he became a hERo before ending it all. That's way more productive than just going straight for the rope without contributing to the incel community. Do you at least have a news story link about it? Did he ever get caught? I'm fascinated
All he did was upload a fake ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''kidnapping'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' video to youtube and post the video into the discord, but since 99% of the discord clique are cucked tf out they won't talk about it
obviously he never got caught because it never happened

All he did was upload a fake ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''kidnapping'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' video to youtube and post the video into the discord, but since 99% of the discord clique are cucked tf out they won't talk about it
obviously he never got caught because it never happened
Damn that's a shame

fucking hell that's the rumour I heard. I haven't seen the vid to see if it looked as fake as everyone is saying but I doubt it. He was kind of messed up but I don't think he was that strung out.

There wasn't a single post on the forum about the events in question. All was on discord. And no talk of anything Saw related.

Status
Not open for further replies.