Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This shitty people have been living in Europe for 700 years and still haven't managed to civilize themselves

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

he was born, came, saw, lost, died, forgotten
★★★★★
I don't have any pity for these people.
Would you feel sorry for monkeys in the zoo because they can't behave?
This people has been living in Europe for 700 years and still hasn't managed to behave normally.
They steal, are unemployed, still poop on the streets, throw garbage out of their windows, burn things in their apartments, etc.
This people are genetically predisposed to live in dirt because that is their nature.
they don't want to live any other way.
Everything was given to them and they keep destroying it.
She had her own housing estate which they completely destroyed (Lunik 9).
The only solution would be an agreement with India to send the Gypsys back to where they came from.
I don't think they have a place in Europe.
they just don't fit here.
In my opinion, a solution needs to be found as quickly as possible.
The population in Lunik 9 has exploded because they are producing too many children.
If this continues, the problem will only get bigger.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5-mAR7WQa0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXpq8jfyRqE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8RoXsARjYs

Europeans are monkeys

Who even are these people? :lul::lul::lul:

The moment Europe gets its shit together and starts enforcing its borders the new immigrants will be just like Gypsies, living among us and never integrating.

The only solution would be an agreement with India to send the Gypsys back to where they came from.
No Thanks :lul: :lul: :lul: . All North Indian are like this btw. Those niggers don't know any civility or manners

It's over for gypsycels

The moment Europe gets its shit together and starts enforcing its borders the new immigrants will be just like Gypsies, living among us and never integrating.
The fact that gypsys have been living in Europe for 700 years and their way of life has not changed is hard to believe.
In every European country they have the same way of life although these communities have no contact with each other but live the same way.

No Thanks :lul: :lul: :lul: . All North Indian are like this btw. Those niggers don't know any civility or manners
If I were a leader I would force an agreement with India to send all those gypsys there. Aren't those in the north more civilized?

If I were a leader I would force an agreement with India to send all those gypsys there. Aren't those in the north more civilized?
No. All the North niggers are the worst. They are worse than gypsies. :lul: :lul:

South Indians are somewhat better

No North Indians are. And gypsies are North Indian
Not even black people cause such chaos as these people.
Blacks wouldn't reach into your pockets and steal from you like Gypsys does.

Not even black people cause such chaos as these people.
Blacks wouldn't reach into your pockets and steal from you like Gypsys does.
North niggers steal our tax money here also :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:lul: :lul: :lul: You whites are too patient for tolerating them
Nobody tolerates them but they are at train stations and harass you.
AVERAGE GYPSY:
"MIMMI GIVE ME MONEY MIMI GIVE IT TOOOOO MEEEEE YOU SHITTY WHITE MIMIMI"
"WHY WHITES DONT WORK FOR ME AND GIVE ME EVERYTHING THEY HAVE"

Cope. That's like claiming an ape was your ancestor.

Gypsies were North Indian niggers. They have nothing to do with us South Indians
they have the same language. of course not completely the same but they are Indian and should go back there!

I think that this idiot is a street shitter too or a gypsy
America have big probles too
niggers
spics
a government that censor free speech
poverty rate
kikes that control that country

Eu is way better than that shit hole U.S

America have big probles too
niggers
spics
a government that censor free speech
poverty rate
kikes that control that country

Eu is way better than that shit hole U.S

Gypsies have contributed nothing to humanity, at all. They are at the level of abos honestly

Gypsies have contributed nothing to humanity, at all. They are at the level of abos honestly
The bad thing is that they will rob you even the kids try to get on your pockets
others are not so bad.

Nobody tolerates them but they are at train stations and harass you.
AVERAGE GYPSY:
"MIMMI GIVE ME MONEY MIMI GIVE IT TOOOOO MEEEEE YOU SHITTY WHITE MIMIMI"
"WHY WHITES DONT WORK FOR ME AND GIVE ME EVERYTHING THEY HAVE"
I'll beat their shitty asses if they come up to me with their fucking begging (in video game).

cigani :feelsjuice: annoying niggers they always ruin my day

I don't have any pity for these people.
Would you feel sorry for monkeys in the zoo because they can't behave?
This people has been living in Europe for 700 years and still hasn't managed to behave normally.
They steal, are unemployed, still poop on the streets, throw garbage out of their windows, burn things in their apartments, etc.
This people are genetically predisposed to live in dirt because that is their nature.
they don't want to live any other way.
Everything was given to them and they keep destroying it.
She had her own housing estate which they completely destroyed (Lunik 9).
I don't think they have a place in Europe.
they just don't fit here.
In my opinion, a solution needs to be found as quickly as possible.
The population in Lunik 9 has exploded because they are producing too many children.
If this continues, the problem will only get bigger.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5-mAR7WQa0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXpq8jfyRqE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8RoXsARjYs

Jesus even one single pajeet gene is enough to make you want to live in filth.

I'm getting convinced that the pajeet gene is a curse and everything shitty in this region is a result of people having some of it in their genes.

Some of them are mixed with whites. How the hell did they convince white women to breed with them?

Jesus even one single pajeet gene is enough to make you want to live in filth.

I'm getting convinced that the pajeet gene is a curse and everything shitty in this region is a result of people having some of it in their genes.

It might look that way but actually India is the Glory of the World because of her Saints and Sages who are now long gone but not forgotten !

Is it true Indians prefer to use Bombay instead of Mumbai?
No, in fact using older names is seen as offensive. We only use those old names for old organization that were established then, like IIT Bombay

No, in fact using older names is seems as offensive. We only use those old names for old organization that were established then, like IIT Bombay
Okay Bro, now I know. I thought that might be the case.

Some of them are mixed with whites. How the hell did they convince white women to breed with them?
White women fuck animals, niggers and shitskins all the time. Apart from that however, Gypsies historically kidnapped White children, raised them as Gypsies and when the children grew up they had their own half Gypsy children. Over the generations the Gypsies have mixed with the kidnap victims, and low quality Whites until, in northern and western Europe they look almost White.

It's amazing that normies tolerate this year after year, century after century. Self evidently all Gypsies should be beheaded with chainsaws (in Doom Eternal).

People are racist because of our other groups of distinct peoples actually behave. Fucking euros bitch about racissss amerimutts because they don't live among problematic populations. Soon as you mention gypies reality sets in and they remember their cousin getting his shit stolen and being afraid of walking down certain streets at night.

Elites don't give a shit because it doesn't effect them, and they can pat themselves on the pack for humanitarian tolerance while everyone else gets to actually deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back