Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I steal food (in video game)

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Improving my diet is my only chance of getting healthy/better looking. I need meat and dairy.

And I don't wanna f starve/eat grains with oils and shit like a slave and get malnourished/uglier.

grains and sugar was what made me ugly in the first place, which made me avoid going outside/avoid talking to people for the last 11 years which made it worse and made me completely socially inept.

If I had only been eating animal foods as a kid/teenager I would have been lean and attractive right now, I had good genes. Instead I was addicted to sugar and grains. I think the damage has already been done.

Yo mama made you ugly the diet isn't to blame, my brother and me were raised on goyslop and he is a 8.5/10 with perfect skin and features looking younger then his age while I am a 3/10 looking older then my big bro

Yo mama made you ugly the diet isn't to blame, my brother and me were raised on goyslop and he is a 8.5/10 with perfect skin and features looking younger then his age while I am a 3/10 looking older then my big bro
When I was like 8 I got fat cause I ate a lot of sugar and grains, before that I was goodlooking.

Fixed the problem when I was 15 and started eating animal based for a while, lost 30 kg. Have kinda been slacking lately, currently I weigh 78 kg (I'm 19) but don't have a lot of muscles, planning to lose about 10-20 kg and gain 10 kg of muscles. I think I will manage to do it in a couple of months.

anyway except for that, being on the phone from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep for the last 11 years have also made things worse for me, way too little sunlight, have had vitamin D deficiency for like 10 years straight. I have dark eye circles and my skin isn't that healthy.

How do u do stealing ( in videogame)

When I was like 8 I got fat cause I ate a lot of sugar and grains, before that I was goodlooking.

Fixed the problem when I was 15 and started eating animal based for a while, lost 30 kg. Have kinda been slacking lately, currently I weigh 78 kg (I'm 19) but don't have a lot of muscles, planning to lose about 10-20 kg and gain 10 kg of muscles. I think I will manage to do it in a couple of months.

anyway except for that, being on the phone from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep for the last 11 years have also made things worse for me, way too little sunlight, have had vitamin D deficiency for like 10 years straight. I have dark eye circles and my skin isn't that healthy.
Sounds like me, I was a cute kid before puberty fucked me over bad

I am at an average BMI and frankly I looked better heavier, the fat filled out my cheeks now I look gaunt with dark circles under the eyes too

How do u do stealing ( in videogame)
I don't try to hide from the cameras, for meat and other expensive stuff I just Open up my backpack and throw it all in while in an empty ile, A smart person would hide their identity while doing it but I'm too lazy (in videogame).

if you are marxist in 2023 = never began

gahaha.gif

I don't try to hide from the cameras, for meat and other expensive stuff I just Open up my backpack and throw it all in while in an empty ile, A smart person would hide their identity while doing it but I'm too lazy (in videogame).
you will get caught soon trust me have fun pay the fine

you will get caught soon trust me have fun pay the fine
Why would I get caught?

I don't get caught in store and who tf watches the antire surveillance footage? And even if a police report was filed nothing would happen.

Why would I get caught?

I don't get caught in store and who tf watches the antire surveillance footage? And even if a police report was filed nothing would happen.
sooner or later mang, they will find out :lul:

Just huntmaxx btw, the meat is fresher
war schon mit 4 jahren damals mit mein vadda im wald jagen

@FemoidsGTFO
@nice_try

Jfl you must live in cali or some other lawless place

Just huntmaxx btw, the meat is fresher
I would hunt preferably but you need a hunting license and I don't have a car.

Last edited:
i should do this

average commie

Based! Enjoy your stolen loot and improve yourself.

First of all, diet does play a role in how you develop but it only really plays a role when you are a child leading up to puberty. Once you hit around 20 years of age, you are basically done growing.

Second of all, your genetics play the biggest role in all of it. You can have a good diet with all the right nutrients, proteins ect every day of your life growing up but if you have shit genes it won't make a big difference.

There are populations on earth, for example the northern chinese, that kind of exist in a state of atrophy in their home country due to lack of good nutrition and medical care. Their genetic blueprint allows, basically "wants", them to grow much bigger than their nutritional circumstances allow them at home in modern times. Modern times is the key word, because they originally evolved to be tall hunter gatherer type of people. So when they do come to the west and eat a more protein and calorie rich diet they grow much bigger than their parents and grandparents did in their native areas.

My point is, this is also rooted in their genes. So ultimately genes trump nutrition and your racial background basically determines your potential. If you are a native mexican or something like that, chances are not matter what you eat growing up it will make little difference regarding your physique compared to other races.