Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I STARTED TO DRINK MORE " ICE COLD " SHIT , The Idea of Cleansing and Freshness of ICE COLD DRINKS is Funny

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
In the Last Few Weeks or so , Everything i wanna Drink i freeze First , Its for some reason Very Pleasant to drink frozen Drinks

( not cooler cold but frozen cold )

Everything tastes more Clean" more Refined , and has that Fresh Vibe " to it .

You should try it too , just take a bootle with watever you wanna drink and freeze it for 2,5 hours and then drink it .

Shit is REFRESHING AS FUCK.

Last edited:
based but can lead to dry throat, at least happened to me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Still cold where i live, i will do it in the summer, cheap way of cooling down.

Still cold where i live, i will do it in the summer, cheap way of cooling down.
i just do it because it feels / tastes good , its not that warm here yet but that shouldnt stop you , lol

needs to be seen still

I would do that to juice, put it in a freezer for a few hours and eat it frozen.

"Cracking open a cold one," is NOT about refreshing beverages.

My former roommate was like that. Everything he drank wanted it to be at least partly frozen. :feelshaha:

I always try to drink ice cold water. Drink ice cold water from oasis drinking fountains

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back