Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Payday 3 is shit and it's going to be the hottest day of the year.

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★★★
I finally got the chance to play Payday 3, and, oh my, it is so much more shit than YouTube videos make it look. I was excited to spend my day off rotting with it, but now I don't know what I'll do.
It barely works on my computer, and looks like garbage terrible graphics optimized poo poo. The absolute state of this garbage world. Most media is terrible, the best shit was made some decades ago.
And if that wasn't bad enough, in this shitty place England it's going to be like 32C third world type temperatures, so normies are going to flood everywhere outside, and my drinks are going to constantly have condensation on their container. FML, I cannot wait for this week to end. I was enjoying September until the heat came a week ago.
Has anybody else played Payday 3? The open test thingy started yesterday on Sep the 8th.

And if that wasn't bad enough, in this shitty place England it's going to be like 32C third world type temperatures, so normies are going to flood everywhere outside, and my drinks are going to constantly have condensation on their container.
it never reaches 30+ where i am but it was 25c yesterday even though august here was dry and always 14-20c, i feel you because i hate hot weather im glad i dont get it much

I finally got the chance to play Payday 3, and, oh my, it is so much more shit than YouTube videos make it look. I was excited to spend my day off rotting with it, but now I don't know what I'll do.
It barely works on my computer, and looks like garbage terrible graphics optimized poo poo. The absolute state of this garbage world. Most media is terrible, the best shit was made some decades ago.
And if that wasn't bad enough, in this shitty place England it's going to be like 32C third world type temperatures, so normies are going to flood everywhere outside, and my drinks are going to constantly have condensation on their container. FML, I cannot wait for this week to end. I was enjoying September until the heat came a week ago.
Has anybody else played Payday 3? The open test thingy started yesterday on Sep the 8th.
Yeah, it's not good. The graphics are terrible and it's very unoptimized like every fucking game nowadays on PC.
It's 28C here.

it never reaches 30+ where i am but it was 25c yesterday even though august here was dry and always 14-20c, i feel you because i hate hot weather im glad i dont get it much
It's 27C and it's a bit cold where I am we easily get to the 35+

Yeah I would rather tolerate extremely cold temperatures than extremely hot

Brother its a bothced beta version, Wait for the actual full release, Remember many games had botched launch dates, Shit aint even finished yet

I really stuggle to do anything more complicated than waiting for the day to end when it's over 25.
I think the only people that prefer hot weather have nothing to do and sit outside like a dog in the sun all day, so normies. I have some solo projects when I'm not working, and >25C causes all my creativity to be replace with hatred of the weather and how I can't sit down or touch anything without being glued to it or pick up my drink without needing to towel down my hand afterward because somehow water just appears everywhere. I am so mad.
It's going to be real pain in just 5 hours here. Pray for me.

shit i was hoping payday 3 would be good. Fuck guess im gonna return it before it comes out, get my money back :feelsautistic:

shit i was hoping payday 3 would be good. Fuck guess im gonna return it before it comes out, get my money back :feelsautistic:
Play the beta and see for yourself. Don't take my word for it.
Brother its a bothced beta version, Wait for the actual full release, Remember many games had botched launch dates, Shit aint even finished yet
Betas are largely finished. Maybe it's the just pessimist in me, but gaming is big business now, so anything that gives a greater profit margin is final, and listening to community feedback; optimizing the game so less powerful computers can play it; making it fun and artful; are not lined with priority one of milking consumers.
The fact that the game is online only should tell you enough about what exactly the goal is.
It's 27C and it's a bit cold where I am we easily get to the 35+
The climate in England is cold and wet as you know. I'm sure if I grew up in Zimbabwe I would have greater tolerance against the heat.

Betas are largely finished. Maybe it's the just pessimist in me, but gaming is big business now, so anything that gives a greater profit margin is final, and listening to community feedback; optimizing the game so less powerful computers can play it; making it fun and artful; are not lined with priority one of milking consumers.
The fact that the game is online only should tell you enough about what exactly the goal is.

The climate in England is cold and wet as you know. I'm sure if I grew up in Zimbabwe I would have greater tolerance against the heat.
You clearly havent heard of BF2024 or whatevers botched launch

just played the beta its fucking HOT GARBAGE lmao so fucking gay. you're right about the gaming as a business btw. Games come out half-made because they know that people want it, buy it, and they'll finish it down the line if they get enough money and pressure from the consumers to do so. If the end user doesnt like the game, care about it being finished, then shit the devs will just pull the plug and move onto the next pile of garbage they will shit out and peddle to gamers.

How's the gameplay? I don't care about graphics personally.

How's the gameplay? I don't care about graphics personally.
It's better than Payday 2. That's the most positive thing I can say about it. If another beta comes around before launch and it's free, play it so you can judge.
When the game was shown off, I carelessly put my pre-order in, but I've cancelled it now. I don't think I would pay anymore than £15 for it.

It's better than Payday 2. That's the most positive thing I can say about it. If another beta comes around before launch and it's free, play it so you can judge.
When the game was shown off, I carelessly put my pre-order in, but I've cancelled it now. I don't think I would pay anymore than £15 for it.
Thanks. I'll just wait until it gets used up and passed around so I can get it cheap at gamestop pre-owned.

Huge bump. Payday 3 was the most complete shit dumpster-fire of 2023. Incel intuition is never wrong on video games, unlike a woman's personality detector.