Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I spent Christmas with my sister and her fiance

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
This is the worst I've felt in two years. I'm in no shape to give details now, but suffice to say I've seen with my own eyes that NAWALTs, love and romantic perfection are real; all else is cope. I will go see my shrink after Christmas, admit defeat and have him put me on antidepressants. There is simply no way I'm thinking myself out of this one.

It is rape my soul seeing young couples happy,cuddling and kissing.Just make me finish it quick

This is the worst I've felt in two years. I'm in no shape to give details now, but suffice to say I've seen with my own eyes that NAWALTs, love and romantic perfection are real; all else is cope. I will go see my shrink after Christmas, admit defeat and have him put me on antidepressants. There is simply no way I'm thinking myself out of this one.
What did your sister and her fiance do?Give us something.

my sisters fiancé is actually at my parents home and they invited me but l refused :)

What did your sister and her fiance do?Give us something.
Her in his lap, he in her embrace, both cooking, baking, bathing together, "isn't he perfect?" here, "I'm so lucky to have you!" there, lovingly prepared gifts, plans for future travels, buying their own house and raising kids, and lots and lots of kissing.

Her in his lap, he in her embrace, both cooking, baking, bathing together, "isn't he perfect?" here, "I'm so lucky to have you!" there, lovingly prepared gifts, plans for future travels, buying their own house and raising kids, and lots and lots of kissing.
That sounds horrible.:feelsrope:Especially the bathing together and kissing part. Thankfully I dont have a sister.

It is rape my soul seeing young couples happy,cuddling and kissing.Just make me finish it quick
Is he a chad?

Why did you spend Chrismas with them? Just leave and hit the gym.

It kills me seeing that shit

you were strong willed not to just commity sudoko right there and then,

Well, is the man[fiancé] a chad? Or at least a high-tier normie?

Gotta love how these perfect couples just flaunt their happiness in everyone else's face. I'm sorry you had to see such a soul-crushing view in person.

I know that feel bro. Plus my sister is engaged to a rich Aryan Chad.

Watching them act all lovey-dovey and talk about their future kids etc makes me want to headbutt a landmine.

That's not love. That's lust.

There is no such thing as romantic love.

I'm betting your sister's fiancee is Chad Lite at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back