Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking despise my feminist sister

My sister is a worthless liberal, feminist, woke piece of shit and I just can't fucking stand her. She HATES all men, but not because she was abused or graped by a man at some point in her life, no, but because of, you guessed it, "muh patriarchy" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. Despite being a total piece of shit, she still gets hit on by hundreds of simps, with whom she could have sex but she doesn't because shes "asexual". That's how fucking easy it is for foids. You can be a total misandrist yet you're still gonna have an abundance of potential sex partners. (But nobody gives a fucking about misandrists).

She is single handedly the most brainwashed white foid I've ever come across. Shes a HUGE abortion supporter, when I said that it's baby murder she got super fucking pressed. "NO IT'S FUCKING NOT, AND NO FUCKING MAN SHOULD EVER HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL A WOMAN WHAT SHE SHOULD DO WITH HER BODY :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" The fucking irony JFL.

Her entire free time consist of watching instagram stories (probably feminist "influencer") and scrolling pinterest. That's her entire fucking life.

Goes without saying, but she also hates house wives because "why should women be a man's slave :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"... Just today I was eating lunch with her and my mom, and she said "[insert feminist foid influencer] is TURBO based!!!!111, she said she'd like to have the deathy penalty brought back for rapists" I just fucking can't live with her anymore. By the way, rape doesn't exist. Rape is just sex with sub5 men. Most women have rape fantasies (with chad only), and if they were SO against rape they wouldn't dress like LITERAL WHORES.

Forgot to add, she's also anti-natalist, "doesn't understand" why people want to have children and claims that it would be better if she was never born (I FUCKING AGREE WITH THAT).

I fucking despise her, she's the most braindead white foid on earth, and the 2 braincels she does have, have been brainwashed by kikes to HATE ALL MEN. She has no sense of humour/personality and every time she opens her mouth I want to roll my eyes. I hate having to pretend not to hate her (for my mom's sake) and congratulate her when it's her birthday etc... I genuinely hope she dies (in minecraft sky wars), quality of my life would greatly improve.

I fucking wish I was a single child/ had a brother. :feelsbadman:
Rape her

I know how you feel, My sister was ranking about the power men have in society and I was nodding and agreeing with her but inside I was fucking dying. These feminists have no idea what we have to endure on a daily basis.

2e3.png

My sister is a worthless liberal, feminist, woke piece of shit and I just can't fucking stand her. She HATES all men, but not because she was abused or graped by a man at some point in her life, no, but because of, you guessed it, "muh patriarchy" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. Despite being a total piece of shit, she still gets hit on by hundreds of simps, with whom she could have sex but she doesn't because shes "asexual". That's how fucking easy it is for foids. You can be a total misandrist yet you're still gonna have an abundance of potential sex partners. (But nobody gives a fucking about misandrists).

She is single handedly the most brainwashed white foid I've ever come across. Shes a HUGE abortion supporter, when I said that it's baby murder she got super fucking pressed. "NO IT'S FUCKING NOT, AND NO FUCKING MAN SHOULD EVER HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL A WOMAN WHAT SHE SHOULD DO WITH HER BODY :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" The fucking irony JFL.

Her entire free time consist of watching instagram stories (probably feminist "influencer") and scrolling pinterest. That's her entire fucking life.

Goes without saying, but she also hates house wives because "why should women be a man's slave :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"... Just today I was eating lunch with her and my mom, and she said "[insert feminist foid influencer] is TURBO based!!!!111, she said she'd like to have the deathy penalty brought back for rapists" I just fucking can't live with her anymore. By the way, rape doesn't exist. Rape is just sex with sub5 men. Most women have rape fantasies (with chad only), and if they were SO against rape they wouldn't dress like LITERAL WHORES.

Forgot to add, she's also anti-natalist, "doesn't understand" why people want to have children and claims that it would be better if she was never born (I FUCKING AGREE WITH THAT).

I fucking despise her, she's the most braindead white foid on earth, and the 2 braincels she does have, have been brainwashed by kikes to HATE ALL MEN. She has no sense of humour/personality and every time she opens her mouth I want to roll my eyes. I hate having to pretend not to hate her (for my mom's sake) and congratulate her when it's her birthday etc... I genuinely hope she dies (in minecraft sky wars), quality of my life would greatly improve.

Don’t talk to her ever.

My cousin is the same, she wants to go to the gym not for her increasing weight but for specifically upper arm strength because she said she wants to be able to fight back if a man touches her

She sounds like a nightmare to live with tbh. I hate woke NPCs so much.
It’s funny how these people always say they wish they were never born, but of course they will never outright commit suicide because deep down they know they are fooling themselves. The fact that they don’t just end their life basically implies that they think living is better than not existing

Last edited:
She sounds like a nightmare to live with tbh. I hate woke NPCs so much.

It’s funny how these people always say they wish they were never born, but of course they will never outright commit suicide because deep down they know they are fooling themselves. The fact that they don’t just end their life basically implies that they think living is better than not existing
:yes::yes::yes:

I know how you feel, My sister was ranking about the power men have in society and I was nodding and agreeing with her but inside I was fucking dying. These feminists have no idea what we have to endure on a daily basis.
Dude I know that feeling.

:yes::yes::yes:
Don’t get me wrong, I do agree with antinatalists that life sucks in many ways, but it’s silly to say that living in the west is so horrible that it would be better to not exist. Not to say life is pleasurable 24/7, but the positives outweigh the negatives by a long shot. If they didn’t, there would be mass suicides and that’s just not happening. The majority of people go on to live long healthy lives well into old age even in spite of their suffering. This is especially true for normies and sexhavers who have loving relationships and families to keep them company. For incels I’d say we have it considerably worse all things considered, but we still have it pretty good, at least if you live in a first world country. I’d rather live a sexless life and occupy my time with video games rather than be a serf in mid 19th century europe digging ditches my whole life

Last edited:
Why nod like a cuck?

Just beat,rape and kill her already, you would be doing the world a favour.

I had to. To make her believe I was listening.
Don’t even listen, just tell her to stfu because you are not going to listen to her spread her female incel ideas and whining. Use female language back on them.

Leftists usually are insufferable, women especially.

Honestly, I think I would say the most based shit in her presence just to rile her up on purpose

tell her you hate all foids and you are a inkel

Fuck, she should transfer her female privilege to you...

This hits so hard. Everything else is also something that I have observed in my own sister, however life would have been so much better if I was raised a single child.

The only based thing that my sister believes in is antinatialism. And she also got used to getting slapped around which is great for blowing off steam. Though she is virtually a carbon copy of your sister in all other regards.

All foids are made out of the same feminazi, whore, betabuxx abusing wood.