Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't do this curry life. I can't exist as the lowest lifeform on Earth in this oppressive subtropical heat with fat diabetic low T diseased body.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
I can't live like a dirty disgusting insect anymore. I can no longer imagine a livable aspirational future with even the slightest bit of hope. I have no future beyond pain and suffering, which is all I've ever known for over 20 years. I can't go on like this. I have to quit right now. I can't let my dad block my suicide attempts anymore just so that he doesn't have to confront that he's a total reproductive failure. I can't wait for him to die before I kill myself. I have to go now. This curse is just too unbearable. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to have a very long and difficult heart-to-heart conversation with my dad. I've already had too many of these with him but I need to bring it up again, and this time with more finality.

Last edited:
I am going to bed. See you in the morning.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to have a very long and difficult heart-to-heart conversation with my dad
It won't end well and what makes you think he will accept the blackpill this time?

How did he block your suicide attempts?
Previously he discovered my Sodium Nitrite and my 12 mm static climbing rope which I had bought at the height of my suicidal ideation. He also monitors me from the room opposite to mine, making sure that I don't kill myself. He checks on me regularly. Since I'm NEET, I have no way of escaping this kind of intrusive monitoring.

He will send you to the psych ward. Anyway, lemme know how it goes.
Nah, this is not the West. Its not so easy to send me anywhere.

He will send you to the psych ward. Anyway, lemme know how it goes.
Why are you seemingly against my suicide? I'm in a lot of pain and agony daily and I'm unable to make progress in anything because of the excess heat as well as my health problems.

I am sorry you are hurting, brocel :feelsbadman:

The universe has utterly and mercilessly fucked us over... :feelscry:

Since I'm NEET, I have no way of escaping this kind of intrusive monitoring.
He wouldn't have monitored you if he hadn't found the clues.

Why are you seemingly against my suicide? I'm in a lot of pain and agony daily and I'm unable to make progress in anything because of the excess heat as well as my health problems.
I'm not against your suicide. Confronting your dad is pointless imo because normies will never understand the bp. Even if it's obvious that it's over, they'll tell you the opposite.

Which is why our family, community, and society must deliver euthanasia to us.
I just need a gun. Fast and painless. But I'll never be able to get a gun in Eastern Europe...

Move back to Canada and live with @HiddenUzer's gf.

Leave your dad out of this. Do whatever you want but stop annoying him

Leave your dad out of this. Do whatever you want but stop annoying him
Stop being bluepilled. Dad's sins are why I'm incel today. He waited till he was almost 40 to marry which caused his mating pool to dwindle.

Stop being bluepilled. Dad's sins are why I'm incel today. He waited till he was almost 40 to marry which caused his mating pool to dwindle.
Then go kill yourself why are you annoying him.

Go kill yourself and he will be devastated thats a good revenge if thats how you think is the logical way

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to have a very long and difficult heart-to-heart conversation with my dad. I've already had too many of these with him but I need to bring it up again, and this time with more finality.
Mogs me in having a heart-to-heart with dad.

If a time machine ever gets created, I'm convinced someone will try to use to prevent curries from ever existing

Go kill yourself and he will be devastated thats a good revenge if thats how you think is the logical way
I don't care about revenge. I just want to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back