Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sometimes read memes about pathetic losers, but they fit me 100%

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Look at this for example:

I'm literally 6 for 6. Literally every single one of those things can be applied to me. And that guy who wrote that is probably some 22 year old who hasn't found his thing yet. I'm 26, in like half a year I'll be 27. It's over for me. God damn it's so over for me. I don't even want a woman, I'm fine being an incel, but god damn it I'm working a hellish job full-time and I have $230 after tax and after bills and food and shit nothing's left. Fuck life
DDkYpzxinvJur-PMG_rlAk9U2wku_5FxVABPETMHcQY.jpg

The agepill gets to everyone.

same here but without "don't believe in anything" at this point its not even believing I know it

Up until you're 20, with every passing year you get younger, if that makes sense
After that there's a brief period of indifference, and then it rapidly sneaks up on you and suddenly you're out of touch and every added year is increasingly painful