Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I sometimes feel guilty I'm not raising children, helping a male son to succeed and grow up strong

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
but then I think women are a disgusting pile of hateful shit, and even if i did manage to find a woman who had minimal STDs and under 50 dicks in her by the time she settled down, the kids would still be taken away from me on a whim. They probably wouldn't even be from my sperm.

It makes me angry life is mostly spend rotting away in front of a computer screen, no kids to say they love me, no son to play basketball with, nothing, just a shitty culture of STDs, herpes cock, and death.

All thanks to women, who other men worship like jesus christ.

>male son

This used to be redundant, now not so much.

>male son

This used to be redundant, now not so much.

I forgot to mention how the state, the mom, and leftists will try to castrate your son and turn him into a tranny just to further torture his dad.

having kids sounds pretty shit tbh

Welcome to the future baby!

Just a giant clusterfuck of distraction and decay courtesy of foids. They thrive only when society is shit.

Welcome to the future baby!

Just a giant clusterfuck of distraction and decay courtesy of foids. They thrive only when society is shit.

i used to actually believe women ultimately wanted relationships, albeit with a chad, but now i truly believe they just want to shove as many dicks in them as possible

Tbh I wish we could live in the past I would gladly raise a son and play with him..

Tbh I wish we could live in the past I would gladly raise a son and play with him..

yup, best memories of me being a kid was playing sports or hunting with my dad

now kids don't even fucking have a dad

yup, best memories of me being a kid was playing sports or hunting with my dad

now kids don't even fucking have a dad
Yes. childhood was the best time. I always imagined becoming an adult and raising a son..

Yes. childhood was the best time. I always imagined becoming an adult and raising a son..

that shit hurts man

by the time my mom hit mid 30s she already had a bunch of kids, a house, a degree, etc. etc.

what's a 35 year old woman have? a shitty office job, herpes, and shoves chad dicks up her cunt all week from tinder

that shit hurts man

by the time my mom hit mid 30s she already had a bunch of kids, a house, a degree, etc. etc.

what's a 35 year old woman have? a shitty office job, herpes, and shoves chad dicks up her cunt all week from tinder
That's why we live in the worst times. imagine these whores becoming "moms" and they will raise children.

Don't be, a male child being born in this time period is a death sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back