Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should’ve been shot in the head when I was born

currycuck

currycuck

Banned
-
It would’ve saved me from a life of being a manlet shitskin curry. I wouldn’t have to worry about being utterly tortured and humiliated day in and day out. But alas, my curry parents decided to reproduce and now I suffer every single second of my life.

My older brother is disabled, yet my parents thought it was a good idea to conceive another child in their 40s:feelsclown:.

Birth:

ARM

Dermoid

Unfortunately, that treatment would have been much rather levied to the original feminists and cucks that allowed such hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid standards to run free with virtually no repurcurssions, allowing for this type of discriminatory treatment; though it would have mainly helped you with Western curryfoids, considering their current white worship and same degenerate emulation... :feelsclown:

The best course of action would probably be right back to India. :feelsugh:

Unfortunately, that treatment would have been much rather levied to the original feminists and cucks that allowed such hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid standards to run free with virtually no repurcurssions, allowing for this type of discriminatory treatment; though it would have mainly helped you with Western curryfoids, considering their current white worship and same degenerate emulation... :feelsclown:

The best course of action would probably be right back to India. :feelsugh:
Lmaoo no, I’m dark skinned which means every currywhore in the country would call for my arrest. You forget curry whites are the biggest white worshippers on the planet.

It would’ve saved me from a life of being a manlet shitskin curry. I wouldn’t have to worry about being utterly tortured and humiliated day in and day out. But alas, my curry parents decided to reproduce and now I suffer every single second of my life.
Our mothers should have slid us back into their vaginas so we could've lived life inside them.