Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I seriously cannot even imagine myself having sex with a female

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Even if I had a chance I wouldn’t know what to do and would probably freeze up like a faggot bitch. It’s over.

Same boyo, the idea that people actually have sex is just surreal to me. What would it feel like? What's it like to be loved?

only with prostitutes. even then Im having a freakout

Same, but it's worth a try

that's what every normie says
I’m sure it’s not nearly as awkward when you’re 12 ye old chad losing it. Imagine being 25 or 30 and having to experience what you should have experienced at 12 it’s way more nerve wracking as an older incel

I’m sure it’s not nearly as awkward when you’re 12 ye old chad losing it. Imagine being 25 or 30 and having to experience what you should have experienced at 12 it’s way more nerve wracking as an older incel
yeah I know, that's the worst part about losing virginity

Yeah adults mind is already formed and hardly adapts.

Even if I had a chance I wouldn’t know what to do and would probably freeze up like a faggot bitch. It’s over.
Why? Because she has a hole? That has nothing to do with ugliness since most ugly fuckers can imagine how it feels, and that's why they long for it.

Of course, holes are a very important thing to your type, which is why scat is a concept in it, as is anal-retentive, undeads (they come from holes, graves) and asshole-ish Nazi behavior (think of Cartman). Not a surprise you have 88 in the username and you walk in life as a dead man.

If it wasn't forbidden by the rules, you would be the first one to post a woman worship thread.

@FamilyGuy1999 can except with males

@Diocel @Idotms @Dregster666 :feelswhere:
so familyguy can with foids and not with males
that is good thing eh?

Why? Because she has a hole? That has nothing to do with ugliness since most ugly fuckers can imagine how it feels, and that's why they long for it.

Of course, holes are a very important thing to your type, which is why scat is a concept in it, as is anal-retentive, undeads (they come from holes, graves) and asshole-ish Nazi behavior (think of Cartman). Not a surprise you have 88 in the username and you walk in life as a dead man.

If it wasn't forbidden by the rules, you would be the first one to post a woman worship thread.
What the fuck are you on about I feel like this because I am a loser you are just a Fakecel here to brag

What the fuck are you on about I feel like this because I am a loser you are just a Fakecel here to brag
This 'Tesla' guy is a pseudointellectual. Arrogant as hell. Thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but he's just a parrot of some authors he has read. Don't give him too much attention, that's what he wants. Spoiled brat. Should've had his ass beaten in school, maybe that would have made him a little more humble.

Last edited:
This 'Tesla' guy is a pseudointellectual. Arrogant as hell. Thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but he's just a parrot of some authors he has read. Don't give him too much attention, that's what he wants. Spoiled brat. Should've had his ass beaten in school, maybe that would have made him a little more humble.
He someone that’s here just to shit on the inklers. He’s probably a federali or IT plant.

I cant even imagine a girl being into me. Thats how fucked it is.

For individuals like myself, fantasies require intense, prolonged intimacy to feel "valid".

Ah yes, a Narcissist flexing above others. As if your kind didn't want attention, you even have a lobster flexing to get bulkier in your avi, which makes me think that you wanting people around to be humbled is a defense mechanism.

Oh yeah, and as a 'pseudo'intellectual, I am way more successful than you will ever be as a defeated lobster. Pseudos are frauds, and again, it's easier for the filth to bring others down to their level through that than to tear away what is true and what is not.

Last edited:
normal sex = getting horny -> release

problem is how to get horny to someone judgemental

He someone that’s here just to shit on the inklers. He’s probably a federali or IT plant.
Very robotic sounding, and the reference to shit as expected from a scat lover.
I'm here to tell you that YOU are demeaning yourself for holes. You call yourself a piece of shit, then expect people to not point out the stench? That's not how it works.

Ah yes, a Narcissist flexing above others. As if your kind didn't want attention, you even have a lobster flexing to get bulkier in your avi, which makes me think that you wanting people around to be humbled is a defense mechanism.

Oh yeah, and as a 'pseudo'intellectual, I am way more successful than you will ever be as a defeated lobster. Pseudos are frauds, and again, it's easier for the filth to bring others down to their level through that than to tear away what is true and what is not.
Didn't read a single word of your projection. Cry me a river, you pseudointellectual moron.

my heart would probably jump out of my chest, im high inhib af. I would embarrass myself. She would quickly realize that I have no plan what to do because I'm still a virgin at 26. I don't even know how kissing with tongue works, never did it. That's what "normal teens" learn at the age of 12/13 these days. its more than over for me. suicide incoming

Very robotic sounding, and the reference to shit as expected from a scat lover.
I'm here to tell you that YOU are demeaning yourself for holes. You call yourself a piece of shit, then expect people to not point out the stench? That's not how it works.
You need a hole drilled in your prefrontal cortex and have acid poured in it you degenerate

Imagine that some movie-grade bodyswap shit happens and suddenly you're chad. You'd walk outside and this fucking flock of foids just come running up at you, arms outstretched as though they're on fire and you're water. You can see the marching band coming down the street leading the parade to celebrate your existence as the mayor walks up the steps, key in hand, and so on. Mere minutes later, you're in the bedroom and stacy tells you that she wants it both ways, and you realize that you don't even really know what that means. You flush a little, the long pause in your response making you feel even more awkward, when you realize that as a chad, no matter how awkward you may be, it will never matter because nobody can even see your awkwardness when they have so much jaw to look at. Failure is impossible, victory is predetermined.

For an incel, the very concept of victory is a mirage at best, some teasing temptation at the horizon that will never yield more than sand. Any hopes of heading toward success are just the ravings of a lunatic who is soon to be shown his comeuppance, with self-awareness being the only real difference between the blackpilled and the merely deluded. Failure is predetermined.

Didn't read a single word of your projection. Cry me a river, you pseudointellectual moron.
"no, YOU are the Narcissist". You are the one who represents himself as a defeated lobster, goes around trash-talking others, and has only numbers (statistics, likely) as friends, but when people call a spade it's projection?

Meanwhile, someone who uses an intellectual as a representation is obviously flexing harder than you, so must be humbled. That screams of insecurity, but why do you think it's a good idea to self-deprecate on top of that is beyond me. Maybe you are the bully type of Narcissist, not merely the intimidator. Bullies believe even negative attention is positive.

Last edited:
"no, YOU are the Narcissist". You are the one who represents himself as a defeated lobster, goes around trash-talking others, and has only numbers (statistics, likely) as friends, but when people call a spade it's projection?

Meanwhile, someone who uses an intellectual as a representation is obviously flexing harder than you, so must be humbled. That screams of insecurity, but why do you think it's a good idea to self-deprecate on top of that is beyond me. Maybe you are the bully type of Narcissist, not merely the intimidator. Bullies believe even negative attention is positive.

The thought of doing that with another person is so weird to me

You basically just man handle the foid and fuck her however you want.

It only seems like a weird concept because you're over romanticizing and over thinking things.

Just push her to the bed, take off her clothes. If you want to feel her tits, do it. If you want to taste them, do it. If she's not wet yet, do foreplay or get some lube.

It's really not that hard, you're just overcomplicating it or have anxiety issues that need to be sorted out.

actually same, I would like to think that I would be able to perform and be normal but i'd be lost and she'd def notice.

A foid I liked ignored me as usual. I’m going to send her a message and say I‘m killing myself.