Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I saw a couple on the bus

• Thread starter I want virgin girl
  • Start date
I want virgin girl

I want virgin girl

Captain
★★
I decided to take a walk today. When I was going back home, I decided to go by bus. I was lucky, or so I thought, because the bus came early, so I got on it. On the second stop, of course, just before the door closed, a FUCKING TEENAGE COUPLE got on. They sat straight behind me, and of course the first thing these fuckers did was start kissing. I heard the sound their lips made and their sweet talking. Jesus, fucking Christ, what a rage I got. I thought I would smash the fucker's head repeatedly against the window. I was so angry that I stood up so quickly that I accidentally hit some other woman and decided to get off the bus immediately and walk back home, even though it took me almost an hour.

I can't believe this shit any longer. Of course, the guy was a fucking thugmaxxed retard. He even acted like that, all so confident in himself and arrogant. He might have been 17 at most, and the foid was like 16. What the fuck is it? How can a fucking teenager mog me into oblivion? In the span of that minute, he got more love and validation than I did during my whole life! I am almost 30 and never even held hands together with a girl, but this retarded teenage pig already deflowered this girl and acted so smug. How am I supposed to not go mad from this? This is so humiliating.

I want to seriously die because this life is torture and nothing else, and it only gets worse the more I age, yet somehow someone like him gets all the fun I never experienced and gets to enjoy his life straight from his teenage years while I rot and lose all my youth!

Nothing good comes from going outside as an Incel.

thugmaxxed
thugmaxxed isnt real because they often real thugs. its often not their clothes what make them look like a thug. its their faces, body and body language...

I think we fucked up the most by simply not becoming drug dealers in our youth TBH.

They get almost ALL the top quality pussy.

Of course the whole potentially going to prison for the rest of your natural life thing sucks but hey considering the shit lives we have led thus far maybe it’s worth it?

Nothing good comes from going outside as an Incel.
Yeah, I know it, but I am going crazy when I am confined only to my room.
thugmaxxed isnt real because they often real thugs. its often not their clothes what make them look like a thug. its their faces, body and body language..
Yeah, he was that kind of person. You could say that his life was great because he had so much confidence in himself and carried the girl like he owned the world. Of course, he would only become this person by getting attention, validation, and sex from foids from an early age, since confidence is mostly a product.
I think we fucked up the most by simply not becoming drug dealers in our youth TBH.

They get almost ALL the top quality pussy.

Of course the whole potentially going to prison for the rest of your natural life thing sucks but hey considering the shit lives we have led thus far maybe it’s worth it?
I don´t know if this is even possible, though. It depends a lot on what kind of environment is around you and your upbringing, but mostly it is just genes. He is attractive, so he gets away with things we could only dream about. It so gets on my nerves when I see this human arrogant trash, which acts like a stupid brute. You can even see in him that he is low-IQ and gets to bully other guys. The first thing he does on a bus is start kissing his whore of a girlfriend to show off to everybody. I would rip his head off. In a normal society, people like him would get beheaded along with the whore, yet in today's times, they are admired and get to enjoy all the girls since the girls love degenerated pigs.

Yeah, he was that kind of person. You could say that his life was great because he had so much confidence in himself and carried the girl like he owned the world. Of course, he would only become this person by getting attention, validation, and sex from foids from an early age, since confidence is mostly a product.
then it wasn't a thug. the thugs I know are highly male. behave aggressively and put others down. I wrote in threads about on thug that I hate

then it wasn't a thug. the thugs I know are highly male. behave aggressively and put others down. I wrote in threads about on thug that I hate
I know what I saw. You can smell this kind of person from afar. I can´t believe a fucking teenager gets to touch her intimately and have sex regularly with teenage girls, while for me, this is already a closed stage without me experiencing anything. I cannot move further in life.

Normgroids who have no experience of being in our shoes or any capability of imagining themselves in our place: "bro, it was literally just a couple, lmao, how can you be so mentally affected, it's not that serious"

Normgroids who have no experience of being in our shoes or any capability of imagining themselves in our place: "bro, it was literally just a couple, lmao, how can you be so mentally affected, it's not that serious"
Exactly. Normies do not understand because they did not experience ANYTHING close to what we did. They are living in a different dimension, thinking that everybody gets to hold hands together with a girl and kiss her by the age of 13, have sex by the age of 17, and so on. Their brains literally developed in a very different way, while ours got stuck in our teenage years and never developed further because we did not get any chance to progress further. For them, it is a normal thing that was done during their teenage years and does not hold much value now. They are incapable of empathy because the feelings of anguish and emotional pain we feel are completely missing in them. Even my fucking parents do not understand why am I angry or why I do not act normally. Their fucking brains cannot fathom it.

The worst ever sight I'd rather see a shooting than a couple.

The worst ever sight I'd rather see a shooting than a couple.
Yeah, a teenage couple at the top of that. A fucking reminder of what I never had and never will have. It is such a suifuel. It is not a question of if, but when this will finally kill me. There is no way I will endure watching teenage couples for the rest of my life.

Me too they're the worst sight, I remember when I was at the amusement Park when before I was blackpilled I despised seeing couples.
Yeah, a teenage couple at the top of that. A fucking reminder of what I never had and never will have. It is such a suifuel. It is not a question of if, but when this will finally kill me. There is no way I will endure watching teenage couples for the rest of my life.

Welcome to hell
I decided to take a walk today. When I was going back home, I decided to go by bus. I was lucky, or so I thought, because the bus came early, so I got on it. On the second stop, of course, just before the door closed, a FUCKING TEENAGE COUPLE got on. They sat straight behind me, and of course the first thing these fuckers did was start kissing. I heard the sound their lips made and their sweet talking. Jesus, fucking Christ, what a rage I got. I thought I would smash the fucker's head repeatedly against the window. I was so angry that I stood up so quickly that I accidentally hit some other woman and decided to get off the bus immediately and walk back home, even though it took me almost an hour.

I can't believe this shit any longer. Of course, the guy was a fucking thugmaxxed retard. He even acted like that, all so confident in himself and arrogant. He might have been 17 at most, and the foid was like 16. What the fuck is it? How can a fucking teenager mog me into oblivion? In the span of that minute, he got more love and validation than I did during my whole life! I am almost 30 and never even held hands together with a girl, but this retarded teenage pig already deflowered this girl and acted so smug. How am I supposed to not go mad from this? This is so humiliating.

I want to seriously die because this life is torture and nothing else, and it only gets worse the more I age, yet somehow someone like him gets all the fun I never experienced and gets to enjoy his life straight from his teenage years while I rot and lose all my youth

it's even worse when it happens at the work place.

I want to seriously die because this life is torture and nothing else, and it only gets worse the more I age, yet somehow someone like him gets all the fun I never experienced and gets to enjoy his life straight from his teenage years while I rot and lose all my youth!
Should have done something. Maybe even get into a physical fight.

stay inside as much as you can it makes life easier. foids dont like incels, and incels hate foids even worse.

stay inside as much as you can it makes life easier. foids dont like incels, and incels hate foids even worse.
No dude they hate us more (when they have to deal with us).

Yes,if you're a trucel
Well, take a guess what am I as an almost 30 year old KHHV.
it's even worse when it happens at the work place.
This is one of the only good things about my work: I literally work alone, but unfortunately, I see people often. (just not colegues). It is such a suicidal feeling when a young couple goes through my workplace. I was cheated out of a basic need to be loved!
Should have done something. Maybe even get into a physical fight.
To be honest, if the faggot had said something to me in the state of anger I was in, then he would have probably not survived. The thing is, I was far from home and would not make it back quickly enough to rope before I got caught. Life as an incel is hell, but life as an incel in prison? Even ER knew he had to die after the act.

Very important thread no doubt. Will read later.

Brutal asf i hope they both get Eviscerated

If you are khhv by 20 it never began

Lease a BMW instead, and start vlogging while drinking Starbucks

The worst fucking thing ever

I feel like they do it around us just to piss us off. Wow thanks normies for making me want to kill myself every day by shoving your love in my face.

I feel like they do it around us just to piss us off. Wow thanks normies for making me want to kill myself every day by shoving your love in my face like
almost like these thugmaxxed NTfags want to flex on us, like ha look at this foid i deflowered ! trucel ! makes me want to beat the shit out of them but i know i won’t be able to because he definitely strengthmogs me

this is just pure rage fuel

I experience this shit on a daily basis at school.

I feel like they do it around us just to piss us off. Wow thanks normies for making me want to kill myself every day by shoving your love in my face.
almost like these thugmaxxed NTfags want to flex on us, like ha look at this foid i deflowered ! trucel ! makes me want to beat the shit out of them but i know i won’t be able to because he definitely strengthmogs me
Yeah, I have the same feeling too—that this is just to flex on other people around them. Especially in these couples when the guy is thugmaxxed faggot. The guy does not even care about his girlfriend. It is obvious that there is no love involved, and it is just for display. What makes me angry is that these types of people do not deserve to have any girlfriends, love, or sex. They act arrogant, act like aggressive apes, and bully other people, yet they are rewarded with a teenage girlfriend.
I experience this shit on a daily basis at school.
Yeah, this is really bad because it is not one-off but repeats itself every day. School is a very shitty place for incels.