Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Creepshot] Loud and annoying teen couple kissing in public

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
The couple is on photo. The guy isnt even a chad or chadlite, but he has quite a beutiful gf(NTpill)!!!

And when i was leaving the bus at the final stop, this fucker somehow stepped on my boots twice, like he was SOOO hurrying to leave the bus that couldnt wait while i leave it. Should have punched him after that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330-140843_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330-140843_Gallery.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 348
beautiful where?
And you should've punched that sexhaver

Nuclear NTpill

Throw hot coffee on them

I wanna kill and skin them

The guy isnt even a chad or chadlite
Dont tell this to sub 8 copers.

This guy is for sure a billionaire who is betabuxxing her and she already fucked 11 tyrones that day before him. Jfl

dude looks like a mongoloid version of nick fuentes jfl

You should've knocked him tf out in front of his GF

What's with that foid's obsession with normies? When she chooses them, it's obvious that she doesn't like herself and has little self-confidence, which makes me happy

Is that Kanye west album picture? Mainstream album cover art can be pretty ugly and degenerate lmao
yeah the original cover had to be censored heavily because of how disturbing it was

yeah the original cover had to be censored heavily because of how disturbing it was
The fact that this is allowed in public lol, tells you about the ethics of mainstream music companies.

I would turn his face onto a bloody mush (in video game).

The couple is on photo. The guy isnt even a chad or chadlite, but he has quite a beutiful gf(NTpill)!!!

And when i was leaving the bus at the final stop, this fucker somehow stepped on my boots twice, like he was SOOO hurrying to leave the bus that couldnt wait while i leave it. Should have punched him after that.
He mogs me :feelsrope:

You should have attack them both

why are you guys surprised that she's with a normie man :feelskek: most normies slay, believing in hypergamy is cope

She's pretty hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back