Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ruined my life

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
In a 3 years I have lost my friends, social skills, looks because I got fat and now I have nothing. It's all because of OCD. I hate OCD. I think that rope is the only way for me.

lol i am in the same boat, but i did because it is fun, you dont need any of that shit, fuck society, choose a thing and go full obsession mode on it, it will be your escape from all this messed up bullshit called life, which is an imperfect affair at best tbh, and will grant you satisfaction if you perfect it.I went with computation , i want to perfect my skills on it as much as possible but you can go with anything really.

PS: I am not saying life is worthy, life sucks fucking ass.

Filo The Rising Of The Shield Hero GIF - Filo The Rising Of The Shield Hero Blow GIFs

Just take a shower bro

lol i am in the same boat, but i did because it is fun, you dont need any of that shit, fuck society, choose a thing and go full obsession mode on it, it will be your escape from all this messed up bullshit called life, which is an imperfect affair at best tbh, and will grant you satisfaction if you perfect it.I went with computation , i want to perfect my skills on it as much as possible but you can go with anything really.

PS: I am not saying life is worthy, life sucks fucking ass.

Filo The Rising Of The Shield Hero GIF - Filo The Rising Of The Shield Hero Blow GIFs
giga cope

i'm sitting in this fucking house with no friends and only sitting and rotting, stop coping. When you are in a state like that for few years you gonna do suicide earlier or later

giga cope

i'm sitting in this fucking house with no friends and only sitting and rotting, stop coping. When you are in a state like that for few years you gonna do suicide earlier or later
lol, what do i know, i am a sociopath with insomnia problems , i just want to have fun.

giga cope

just go to sea

I lost 2 years of my life swallowing the black pill just LDAR bros :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

i have no life becaue 5'5'' and 2-3/10 face

Lol nigga cant keep touching the doornob twice

Social interaction is so hard. I’m always incredibly self conscious yet lack any social awareness it’s weird

dude i know exactly how you feel. the same thing happened to me. i had it as a teenager and i lost everything. now i've mostly gotten over ocd and im still left with nothing. but at least i'm way happier :feelscomfy:

good luck bro. the bell tolls for thee

How are you planning to rope ? I've been trying to find the courage for months now, but can't do it. My life is done already, but I don't want to cause more harm to my family. I will ruin them...

take the jokerpill and the honkpill

choose a thing and go full obsession mode on it, it will be your escape from all this messed up bullshit called life,
good advice. :feelsokman:
Get some responsibility to stop you thinking and prevent rope.

Don't rope yet all hope isn't lost you can work on yourself from what I am reading the rope really is the last of the last resort of an escape and you can only do it right once don't waste your chance on a bad moment

at least ocd is treatable. have you done exposure therapy