Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel truecel trait: you beat your mom growing up

Yeah ok nigga

I know. Sucks that you got incel genetics and controlling parents.
yeah brutal but there's people that got it worse for sure, rn i'm just rotting with the distant hope i'll find something to do but i don't even mind this purgatory atp

yeah brutal but there's people that got it worse for sure, rn i'm just rotting with the distant hope i'll find something to do but i don't even mind this purgatory atp
The fact that there is almost always someone that has it even worse is brutal. Even when things are bad, there are like a million ways it could be worse too.

Retarded glownigger it trait. Fail 404

before IT screenshots this bait (most) of us love our moms and would never do such a thing
Also dude could be just a fucking psycho. They can end up here. The genetic lottery is simple as that.

wtf thats disgusting who the fuck beats their own mom.

Least obvious IT fag post

Get off .is and go back to beating your mom nigga. You don't belong here. Beat her shit good and post it on some gore website, not here.
You're on the wrong forum buddy.

Get off .is and go back to beating your mom nigga. You don't belong here. Beat her shit good and post it on some gore website, not here.
You're on the wrong forum buddy.
nah