Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I root for Russia in their just war against Ukraine

yearning inkwel

yearning inkwel

Banned
-
The very same neocon ghouls -- and their media organs -- who sold the Iraq war are all against Russia.

This war did not have to happen if not for needless and arrogant NATO expansionism. U.S citizens are under as much propaganda as Russians. Problem for NATO is that Russia cannot afford to lose as an existential matter.

Welp Russia is a bit to giddy and are going to lose thinking that the trash they can throw out (conscripts who end up surrendering) is going to stop Ukraine who is mainly relying on strategy.

They would win if they would show their true military's strength but they choose not to so other countries like America don't see what they can do as they plan to invade

Welp Russia is a bit to giddy and are going to lose thinking that the trash they can throw out (conscripts who end up surrendering) is going to stop Ukraine who is mainly relying on strategy.

They would win if they would show their true military's strength but they choose not to so other countries like America don't see what they can do as they plan to invade

Russia is so serious about the matter that they legit might use nukes.

Russia is so serious about the matter that they legit might use nukes.

Tactical nukes*. There's also the element of Russia fighting like the North during the American Civil War -- somewhat limitedly under the confident hope that it would ultimately prevail.

Russia is not aggressive enough thus they deserve to lose

The Anglo-Jew alliance needs a counter-balance.

this Putin needs be replaced with Kardyrov or someone more based and Blackpilled. Putin needs retire, Boomer needs to know to call it quits

I'm a con but I have to agree that I hope Russia wins. The US and NATO have no business fighting a proxy war over corrupt Ukraine imo. I don't think they have a snowball's chance in hell without WMDs at this point though.

This war did not have to happen if not for needless and arrogant NATO expansionism. U.S citizens are under as much propaganda as Russians. Problem for NATO is that Russia cannot afford to lose as an existential matter.
After the fall of Soviet Union and end of Warszaw pact what's was the point of existence of NATO? Instead US pushed it to the Russian borders. Very irresponsible.

this Putin needs be replaced with Kardyrov or someone more based and Blackpilled. Putin needs retire, Boomer needs to know to call it quits

just-needlessly-replace-your-trusted-nationalist-leader theory

just-needlessly-replace-your-trusted-nationalist-leader theory
needlessly? Russia has highest abortion rate in Europe, birth rate is shit, alcoholism sky high, and they now lost a war plus 40% of their GDP. He also doesn't understand how to wage modern war unlike Kardyrov

It’s over for you.

D62B81B1 2955 4369 AA91 296CC4389B62

DDFD196D 0A81 4EA9 9923 F76504E71396

Monkey What GIF by namslam

65CBDFD9 6D7C 4FE4 90D2 1DDF03FD71C8
Family Matters What GIF

I hope they don't lose
Russia getting raped would be bad chinkscels and shitskin currycels

It's curious how (((some people))) are two-faced about ethno-nationalism.

LETS HOPE THE WAR EXTENDS TO OTHER EUROCUCK COUNTRIES SO WE ETHNICS CAN HOUSE AND RAPE BLONDE REFUGEES :feelshaha:

LETS HOPE THE WAR EXTENDS TO OTHER EUROCUCK COUNTRIES SO WE ETHNICS CAN HOUSE AND RAPE BLONDE REFUGEES :feelshaha:

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

German 19yr low body count/virgin prime pusi foid :ahegao::ahegao:
but srs keep dreaming...

I heard Ukraine toilets were getting auctioned when the war started

Putin wussed out. Only sent 200,000 dudes to take the entire country and is now paying the price