Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I respect boggie2988's ex wife

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
She is a machiavellian genius, she leeched off a bluepilled cuck and made out with big money. Ive decided im going to start e whoring in the near future and taking advantage of beta males and she is everything I wish I could be. I have zero respect or pity for overly trusting bluepilled betas, you deserve it for sticking you fingers in youre ears and choosing to ignore redpill truths.

He really did deserve it.

The blackpill needs to go mainstream.

cucks deserve everything that happens to them

He should have known that she was with him just for status/money. No female is going to willingly date an morbidly obese nerd. No excuse for fatness its just greed.

a fool and his money are soon parted

lol she cheated on him with a bbc, bbc cuckoldry theory

I wouldn't respect her, but seeing how this is the typical mindset of femoids when they see an incel, I am not surprised. To be honest, I think boogie should've worked out and then when he is buff try to get a femoid, and then if that does not work he can join this place

Tellem--T said:
nausea said:
and who knows what else
do you have a BBC?
I am white, I was saying that she in all likeness cheated on him multiple times before the divorce whatever and even worse eh

nausea said:
I am white, I was saying that she in all likeness cheated on him multiple times before the divorce whatever and even worse eh

do you have a WBC

Tellem--T said:
nausea said:
do you have a WBC
and what does this usa acronym mean?

Tellem--T said:
nausea said:
and what does this usa acronym mean?
white big cock
big compared to what? I never measured it, it's like my hand fully erected but if you ask me in cm I do not know

nausea said:
big compared to what? I never measured it, it's like my hand fully erected but if you ask me in cm I do not know

is your sister hot

Tellem--T said:
nausea said:
is your sister hot
nope

He should swallow the BP now, he would be a stong voice in our community.

Incelibate anarchist said:
He should swallow the BP now, he would be a stong voice in our community.
mengele should visit the stalkers