Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I remember watching this for the first time when I was a kid

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
... and being psyched about how life is going to be great. It was during the summer break and I thought for sure I'll get a girlfriend when school starts and we'll walk to school together and make out and hold hands and all that stuff. Now it's 22 years later and still no girlfriend. FUCK. THIS. SHITTY. LIFE.

When I was 13 and still hopeful I remember googling: "I'm 13 and I've never kissed a girl, is that weird?"
All the normiecucks told me I shouldn't worry about it but FUCK THESE GUYS and their bluepilled shit. I wish I would have started looksmaxxing back then

Oh btw 19 now and still haven't gotten that kiss :feelsrope:

Tfw I've already missed out on that feeling. It's over. I will never get to experience it; it is literally impossible to. Strong, strong, strong suicide fuel.

I think I'm going to kill myself soon. The agepill is too much.

ugh, this kind of stuff get's me
my eyes started to get watery slowly
but around the 20 second mark i noticed itsoverboyo's description
Oh btw 19 now and still haven't gotten that kiss :feelsrope:
>Mixed-Race Goblin
and I cracked the hell up
uh, thanks I guess? :feelsgah:

I think I'm going to kill myself soon. The agepill is too much.
Even if we end up with someone, I believe we will always be broken, not quite right. I feel you need to graduate certain aspects in life at certain periods to be normal and well functioning. Just look at kids who have never socialized and have been isolated as very young children. They are so fucked its like they have severe autism.

Even if we end up with someone, I believe we will always be broken, not quite right. I feel you need to graduate certain aspects in life at certain periods to be normal and well functioning. Just look at kids who have never socialized and have been isolated as very young children. They are so fucked its like they have severe autism.
that's exactly what I've been thinking. I'm permanently damaged. There's a critical period for experiencing this stuff and we missed it. Erikson's theory is legit IMO

ugh, this kind of stuff get's me
my eyes started to get watery slowly
but around the 20 second mark i noticed itsoverboyo's description
>Mixed-Race Goblin
and I cracked the hell up
uh, thanks I guess? :feelsgah:

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Yeah too late for that boyos.

Even if we end up with someone, I believe we will always be broken, not quite right. I feel you need to graduate certain aspects in life at certain periods to be normal and well functioning.

Imagine getting your first kiss at a late age and being lost in the experience while the girl is comparing you to the 200 other guys she's kissed. Chances are the first girl you kiss won't want to have sex with you because she'll be freaked out by the way you kiss.

I remember i saw in the news, one crazy femoid mother kept her son fully isolated in some rural area of Russia... Like for 30 years or something, since his birth. He never interacted with people. All psychologists say they can't help, like he's never be socialized and has no opportunity to live a normal life anymore. He's afraid of people, like a wild animal.

So, your theory seems very legit. If we don't experience something we must to, at certain periods of our lives, it's not going to be magically fixed later. You have one problem, then another, everything is related, so, it'll snowball surely.

I used to have fantasies of having a girlfriend once I got to middle school. We all know those fantasies did not come true. In fact, I received the opposite in the form of scorn from females.

Imagine getting your first kiss at a late age and being lost in the experience while the girl is comparing you to the 200 other guys she's kissed. Chances are the first girl you kiss won't want to have sex with you because she'll be freaked out by the way you kiss.
I don't even have any opportunity to have my first kiss anymore. My beard got wild and my mustache covers my mouth fully. I know that femoids don't like staches like that, but i don't care since it's over. It helps to hide my ugly deformed femenine lips, which stand forward, compared to my chin, lol. So, i'm okay with that.

Bryan being dead is the part that triggers jealousy now.

I'm ashamed to tell it, but I caught an ultimate datfeel playing the Everlasting Summer a few years ago.