Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember getting 10+ notifications per day back in 2022. now I always get 0. this forum is lifeless now

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I miss fellow brocels replying to my threads and not everyone being a coping SFcel :cryfeels:

it seems fine to me.

The users that used to knew you better and you formed enough of a rapport with moved on from this site and consequently less people were close enough in your circle of colleagues available to consistently converse with you.

Have this notif, brocel. :feelsokman:

I agree, it is over.

If anything, we have less of us(SFcels) now.

have a (You)

You need to post more naked women to get a reply.

I get too many notifications from people i had to turn mine off Kek :feelskek:

I was gonna take a break or potentially quit due to the absolute brain rot I see on here, but this place has been so good to me, and I love all of the people here. I can't just leave my brocels behind :feelscomfy::feelsbadman:

If anything, we have less of us(SFcels) now.
honestly I dont mind SFcels as long as they make good quality and original threads. now theyre just edgy teenagers spamming racebait or saying stuff that is already well known. I guess thats the consequences of the media aligning us with the "alt-right" and attracting youngcels that just discovered the nword yesterday

I do like notifications as well tbh. No one listens to me in real life.

honestly I dont mind SFcels as long as they make good quality and original threads.
I hope I'm included amongst this.....

But tbh, as I've said before, all you need to be considered one nowadays, is to be White & want to live in a White/90% White area.
now theyre just edgy teenagers spamming racebait or saying stuff that is already well known. I guess thats the consequences of the media aligning us with the "alt-right" and attracting youngcels that just discovered the nword yesterday
Fair enough, but that goes for many types here.

And it's all because of fucking Tik-Tok........