Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember being beaten up in Church

P

ProxyServerName

Banned
-
I remember when I was a kid and went to church, there were two girls who called me. I came there and they were talking about something (idk don't remember, probably nonsense either way because they don't talk about anything else). Then a beefed up, 3 years older than me guy came up and they told him I was crushing on them (which I was obviously not), and he beat me up every Sunday. I remember being afraid of going to Church every Sunday because I knew there would be this guy about to beat me up (I was glad when he was not there in the Church), and people generally didn't care. Since that day, femoids became my number 1 enemy. This is one but many of my stories, no, these evil-doers did many more evil things. Just goes to show who the true villains are

Wtf kinda jogger church did you attend, GrAY?

I'll share more stories later. You'll see why you can't trust foids and why they're scum of the Earth.

Every Sunday? :feelsugh:

Did you not tell anyone else that Chad and the foids who worship him for beating you around every Sunday were doing that? :feelsjuice:

Every Sunday? :feelsugh:

Did you not tell anyone else that Chad and the foids who worship him for beating you around every Sunday were doing that? :feelsjuice:
Hahahahaha how funny, making fun of me. Uh, and here I thought you were against moids

Hahahahaha how funny, making fun of me. Uh, and here I thought you were against moids
Only trannies and leftist women use that word. I'll be monitoring you closely if I can. :feelswhere:

Man, grays are on a roll today with the shit takes.

Only trannies and leftist women use that word. I'll be monitoring you closely if I can. :feelswhere:

Really? Didn't know that. Though even though if you watch me, ya ain't going to find anything, but gl hf

LOL you post the same shit to everyone? Who are you, a cop?

LOL you post the same shit to everyone? Who are you, a cop?
Explain. I only posted it to another gray called @kay' . Only two people have triggered my normie instinct today, you and him.

Explain. I only posted it to another gray called @kay' . Only two people have triggered my normie instinct today, you and him.
I looked at your profile, man you're so cringy with everyone, what are you a god? Learn some basic talking shit before commenting

It's a cruel world out there. Even in the most supposed safe places that are filled with society's supposedly most sympathetic and decent people, a church, one still isn't safe. No place in this world for truecels.

It's a cruel world out there. Even in the most supposed safe places that are filled with society's supposedly most sympathetic and decent people, a church, one still isn't safe. No place in this world for truecels.
And some foids are talking shit about how God will save them, pathetic lamenters

This, the last part should be pretty indicative to anyone with a brain that it is not real.
Who dfq isn't real? I just told you a real story, I was cringe at the end, so what?

Last edited:
How were you beaten at church? Even if most people would do nothing, at least the priest should have said something, no way would a priest allow violence inside God's temple.

How were you beaten at church? Even if most people would do nothing, at least the priest should have said something, no way would a priest allow violence inside God's temple.
Bro, priest didn't even see it, it was after the church was over.

:shhh:
Download 19

I remember when I was a kid and went to church, there were two girls who called me. I came there and they were talking about something (idk don't remember, probably nonsense either way because they don't talk about anything else). Then a beefed up, 3 years older than me guy came up and they told him I was crushing on them (which I was obviously not), and he beat me up every Sunday. I remember being afraid of going to Church every Sunday because I knew there would be this guy about to beat me up (I was glad when he was not there in the Church), and people generally didn't care. Since that day, femoids became my number 1 enemy. This is one but many of my stories, no, these evil-doers did many more evil things. Just goes to show who the true villains are
The users are mocking you because you’re new ie a gray colored user and your post doesn’t sound at all genuine.

You sound like an IT cunt/faggot pretending to be one of us in a real cringey try hard sense.