Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I remember a time

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
when my mother came home one night, and didn't see her two dogs in the house, and immediately went into a panic. I guess she had told my dad to let the dogs out when she was gone, and she asked me if the gate to keep them in the yard was closed. I said no, it wasn't. And she went hysterical, thinking about her two dogs escaping and running away in the night. I immediately went to my room, grabbed my flip phone cell phone and a flashlight, threw on my shoes, and went out to look for them. I wasn't gone 10 seconds when I got a text to return to the house.

Apparently, my brother and my dad had taken the dogs on a ride in the car with them, and didn't tell my mom. She was relieved that they were fine. Then she hugged me and thanked me for going out to look for the dogs. I think that was the only affection I ever received from my mother. It was otherwise almost entirely scorn. :feelsbadman:

JFL at caring about dogs like they are kids.
Are you white by any chance ?

Yes, I'm white. Man, my brain was fuuuucked last night, wtf :dafuckfeels:
Yeah, judging from the threads you had some "little" booze.

Go easy on yourself bro, I am serious the ethyl liquid bursts neurons.

Also, I don't understand why whites care this much about dogs. It's just another expense/mouth to feed.

Also, I don't understand why whites care this much about dogs. It's just another expense/mouth to feed.
If I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be a retarded.

Emba farms remembers

When I got up this morning my two doges we're gone! I figured they got killed for causing mayhem in the night as they often hunt rabbits all knight in the swamps...

Only at feeding time did they say hello!

At least the cats had full yard access without worrying about the doges chasing them.

They do that semi often... I figured either ded or fell asleep somewhere shaded....