Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I regret my username

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Greycel
I've been thinking that I no longer want to experience hope in life regarding the things I want from the future. I can pursue good things, but I give up 'hope'. Hope can make a person feel like an idiot; it is a bait that dangles in front of the eyes and is caught again and again. Bait is used to trick the fish into catching the hook. It feels good for a while, but then that feeling goes away and the necessary replacement with something concrete doesn't happen; hope is a promise that nevertheless delegates the responsibility o fulfillment somewhere else. A couple of days ago I threw my old wireless headphones in the electronic waste. They had been used for a couple of years and I read that even without charging the battery can run out in that time. In addition, the battery can be used up by charging. After all, this is also some kind of figure of speech, that the battery becomes unusable in any case; pumped new power into it or not. Feeding a person with hope is also something like this, where it is not enough, but giving power can even consume more when those components are not renewed from it.

Having hope is what actually hurts. But there will be no hope for us. We are simply ugly, so women are not attracted to us. Simple as that.

You could just ask @Fat Link or @proudweeb to change your username instead of sperging out, just saying

You could just ask @Fat Link or @proudweeb to change your username instead of sperging out, just saying
The username is not the point. It's just the title of the thread. But thanks for the tip.

Ye

actually it's surprising how few requests I get now for name changes

Ye

actually it's surprising how few requests I get now for name changes
Does Fat Link get all the requests or is the request low in general ?