Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i really fucking hate my mother

mindlesscel

mindlesscel

Recruit
★★
just thinking about some of the things she says to me daily pisses the fuck out of me. just the other day this whore told me that I've become retarded due to sitting in front of the computer for too long, hence why I have delayed reactions and issues understanding people when ITS REALLY BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING AUTISM AND LACK OF SOCIAL SKILLS. :feelsUnreal:

she often tells me that i act too fake and artificial when she utters the same bullshit to me every single day. ''why don't you have many friends'', ''why don't you get a girlfriend?'' ''why don't you be more approachable to people?''

you know i could learn to treat people more positively if i wasn't treated like dogshit my entire life due to things outside my control like my height and my weird robotic movements, its really really hard to keep a positive attitude around people when i just KNOW they hate my guts

my mom used to tell me I need a girlfriend
she's a 1.2/10 noodle whore with mental problems
she abused me and destroyed my mind and body growing up
I might have atleast been a normie if it wasn't for her

my mom used to tell me I need a girlfriend
she's a 1.2/10 noodle whore with mental problems
she abused me and destroyed my mind and body growing up
I might have atleast been a normie if it wasn't for her
my mother is a goblin at 4'11 and my father is 6'0 so it's my mother's fault that im so short, she destroyed my life the day she reproduced.

my mother is a goblin at 4'11 and my father is 6'0 so it's my mother's fault that im so short, she destroyed my life the day she reproduced.
That's really small, is your mom asian or something?

nope, she's just short i guess. and my cuck father decided to reproduce with this retarded whore
Did you think about moving out? it really sounds like she isn't doing you any good

my mother married a betabuxx slav and hasn't worked in over a decade
they're divorcing and now she gets to keep a house
since she doesn't work you might think she had the time to raise me, but she did a fucking awful job I would have been better off without any mother
I probably would be lower inhib as well
she's 5'2 and my dad's 5'10 i'm 5'9
she also sorta fed me a shit diet and ignored all my problems

my mother married a betabuxx slav and hasn't worked in over a decade
they're divorcing and now she gets to keep a house
since she doesn't work you might think she had the time to raise me, but she did a fucking awful job I would have been better off without any mother
I probably would be lower inhib as well
she's 5'2 and my dad's 5'10 i'm 5'9
i was ''raised'' by my mother also, more like tolerated. toxic mothers raise high-inhib sons. im sorry for that 5'9 is an ok height though.
READ THE FUCKING COMMENTS, THE GUY IS TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF ME, NOT TRYING TO IMPLY THAT HE MADE THIS ACCOUNT

i was ''raised'' by my mother also, more like tolerated. toxic mothers raise high-inhib sons. im sorry for that 5'9 is an ok height though.
my pheno is basically a more apelike version of ER
her prenatal diet likely caused me to have hypospadias
my dad's side had perfect teeth without braces unlike my moms

If it gets too much you might want to think about moving out. Otherwise there's little you can do tbh
READ THE FUCKING COMMENTS, THE GUY IS TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF ME, NOT TRYING TO IMPLY THAT HE MADE THIS ACCOUNT
I believe you man. It's not the first time IncelTear users have lied.

If it gets too much you might want to think about moving out. Otherwise there's little you can do tbh

I believe you man. It's not the first time IncelTear users have lied.
honestly i think im gonna get banned and i literally joined yesterday :lul:

mine is shit. she said things like he has thin hair even tho i got it from her. cunt

My mom is well-meaning but an enabler and doormat. I think I inherited both of those traits since I'm a pushover.

just thinking about some of the things she says to me daily pisses the fuck out of me. just the other day this whore told me that I've become retarded due to sitting in front of the computer for too long, hence why I have delayed reactions and issues understanding people when ITS REALLY BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING AUTISM AND LACK OF SOCIAL SKILLS. :feelsUnreal:

she often tells me that i act too fake and artificial when she utters the same bullshit to me every single day. ''why don't you have many friends'', ''why don't you get a girlfriend?'' ''why don't you be more approachable to people?''

you know i could learn to treat people more positively if i wasn't treated like dogshit my entire life due to things outside my control like my height and my weird robotic movements, its really really hard to keep a positive attitude around people when i just KNOW they hate my guts
Same mate my mother is a horrible person and so are the women in my family to be frank. If anyone blackpilled me it was them.

You know how after a thread they put similar threads together. So I'm noticing the "I hate my mother" or "I hate my parents".
I can't, I don't. They were alright, specially my mother. She tried all she could with all her limitations.
But when I left home I was ready to take over the world. I was thinking I'm gonna make it in the working world. I'm gonna make it in the social and dating world.
So I left home full speed 100mhp and minutes later I hit the wall of reality at that speed. Right after that is history. But nothing to do with my parents. I don't blame them and I still my dear old mother. I have never told her how bad it went for me. I just say, yeah I'm OK.

God You TOO 4’11 foids should never have kids THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

Get disposable ear plugs or active noise cancelling headphones. I envy deaf people. If they don't want to know what you have to say they just turn around or close their eyes. lol

she utters the same bullshit to me every single day. ''why don't you have many friends'', ''why don't you get a girlfriend?''
Next time she says this shout "okay you're my girlfriend!" and ravage her OP

Blush