Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

new bloke in the block

mindlesscel

mindlesscel

Recruit
★★
finally decided to join the forum after months of lurking, hello to all of you :)

thank you, i saw lots of hate for the newcomers so i was a little nervous about joining
Nah you are just going to be laughed at because you are a GrAyCel like me, just potsmaxx and you will be fine:feelscomfy:

thank you, i saw lots of hate for the newcomers so i was a little nervous about joining
Oh yeah you are going to be called a GrAYcel a lot. Don't worry about it

It's not hate it's just ridicule for having less than 500 posts. You've got to prove your manhood on here by reaching that golden number.

It's not hate it's just ridicule for having less than 500 posts. You've got to prove your manhood on here by reaching that golden number.
is it because of suspicion that i might be some guy from IT or is that just how it is?

is it because of suspicion that i might be some guy from IT or is that just how it is?

You start out at Rank 1 and then you have ranks of fame and infamy going to the right and downwards the more impact you have. Though this is like any online forum (or real life).

al8vo8uxfnw21.jpg

If you were some guy from IT you probably wouldn't have mentioned it. Unless that was a double bluff, it's the kind of thing a guy from IT would do. To lure you into a false sense of security.

You start out at Rank 1 and then you have ranks of fame and infamy going to the right and downwards the more impact you have. Though this is like any online forum (or real life).

al8vo8uxfnw21.jpg

If you were some guy from IT you probably wouldn't have mentioned it. Unless that was a double bluff, it's the kind of thing a guy from IT would do. To lure you into a false sense of security.
well then is there any way I can prove I'm not one of them since I just raised some suspicion from you by being a dumbass :feelstastyman:

well then is there any way I can prove I'm not one of them since I just raised some suspicion from you by being a dumbass :feelstastyman:

You will now have to produce full photographic evidence that you are well under 6ft tall with a poor frame, you can keep your face covered for anonymity.

the-ideal-male-body-muscularity1.jpg

As you have now cast doubt you will have to prove you're "one of us".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y_KNYNzN6A

@mental_out @knajjd
Do you fuckers even try anymore?
Screenshot 20210129 130745