Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really believe Arab/MENA -cels are worse off than curries overall

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
At least the taller Punjabi/North Indians can get girls, it's not uncommon to see an Indian man with an Indian female. But I can't think of many Arabs I know who are with a female that wasn't an arranged (or semi arranged) marriage, first cousin marriage, or obvious beta bux. All females avoid us like the plague once they find out we're from a MENA country, even if we're not Muslim, they believe we're all a group of savage goat herders who ride camels. But women at least see India as exotic because of yoga and Hinduism.

Ayo hol up Sand Kang and let me refute this
At least the taller Punjabi/North Indians can get girls, it's not uncommon to see an Indian man with an Indian female.
The North Indians or Punjabis you see getting girls are NOT Indian looking, and exceptions are NOT the norm. Indian Man-Indian Female is arranged marriage. Also Explain Pakistanis or Bangladeshis.
But I can't think of many Arabs I know who are with a female that wasn't an arranged (or semi arranged) marriage, first cousin marriage, or obvious beta bux.
There are many, the Alt right meme about white girls getting pumped and dumped by Chaddams are NOT a meme.
All females avoid us like the plague once they find out we're from a MENA country, even if we're not Muslim, they believe we're all a group of savage goat herders who ride camels.
LOL Nope, they would use you guys as a token colored person and women are not as repulsed by you guys as curries.
But women at least see India as exotic because of yoga and Hinduism.
Note:India

Not Indians, India. They like India and its exotic religions and other spiritual practices but as soon as they see an actual Indian male they are repulsed.

In OK Cupid's race study, middle easterners did considerably better than Indians:

kyxij2pyh3901.png

There is no existing evidence to suggest anyone ranks lower than Curries among the common races.

A lot of Arabs look like curries but have the added stigma of being Muslim.

yup i agree i was talking about this yestrday curries have the peaceful kama sutra shit, we are seen as goat fuckers...

The North Indians or Punjabis you see getting girls are NOT Indian looking, and exceptions are NOT the norm. Indian Man-Indian Female is arranged marriage. Also Explain Pakistanis or Bangladeshis.
They're young, walking around campus together usually looking happy, I don't think it's an arranged marriage.
There are many, the Alt right meme about white girls getting pumped and dumped by Chaddams are NOT a meme.
tenor.gif

LOL Nope, they would use you guys as a token colored person and women are not as repulsed by you guys as curries.
All women hate us, I've even had curry and Afghani females show fear and disgust once I tell them I'm from Egypt.
Note:India

Not Indians, India. They like India and its exotic religions and other spiritual practices but as soon as they see an actual Indian male they are repulsed.
zaiEL4J.jpg

MENAcels are the most well off, since their women have strict expectations to be pure and loyal to their men.

But women at least see India as exotic because of yoga and Hinduism.

I have seen many whores who like curry food --

5b9bd382be6b4db289762a07d393bd33_rendered.jpg

fancy curry wedding (specially noodlewhores) --

8e170c7df442709bf48076fad8ee6651--indian-wedding-clothes-indian-clothes.jpg

curry yoga (cracker whores) --

17-9.jpg

curry religion/mysticism --

unexplored_ruins__05___lord_shiva___by_renjuart-d8s174j.jpg

curry psychedelic music (SJW/liberal/hippie whores) --

Sitar_player.jpg

but not a currycel --

53cdd03091a85a5ed00f7c5d57a80689.jpg

Don't get it wrong.

It never began for us

Spicels are worse tbh

They're young, walking around campus together usually looking happy, I don't think it's an arranged marriage.
TBH arranged marriages are best, that is why it is, because successful marriage from arranged marriage.

zeyadnaira.jpg

Egyptian male, Latina

Guy is Egyptian girl is half latina half arab
And also the presence of mixed Egyptian kids should be enough proof, meanwhile, half curries are seen as alien
BTW you wish it was fake
H9-_YdwleXA.jpg
zebibIrvbx8.jpg

And much more that is NOT the exception, meanwhile curries are absolutely repulsive to non curry women
All women hate us, I've even had curry and Afghani females show fear and disgust once I tell them I'm from Egypt.
See above, also unless you are in some Slavic shithole(Russia is an exception), Western/Northern Euros love Arabs, especially Chaddams.
Bro I can smell the betabuxx from my screen, I could also find IMWF couples, but they are either betabuxxed, "looksmatched"(Indian normie with hideous white hambeast or uggo) or unsuccessful(Aziz Ansari and Angelina Jolie dated for a little).

I have seen many whores who like curry food --

5b9bd382be6b4db289762a07d393bd33_rendered.jpg

fancy curry wedding (specially noodlewhores) --

8e170c7df442709bf48076fad8ee6651--indian-wedding-clothes-indian-clothes.jpg

curry yoga (cracker whores) --

17-9.jpg

curry religion/mysticism --

unexplored_ruins__05___lord_shiva___by_renjuart-d8s174j.jpg

curry psychedelic music (SJW/liberal/hippie whores) --

Sitar_player.jpg

but not a currycel --

53cdd03091a85a5ed00f7c5d57a80689.jpg