Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so over for Arab/MENA -cels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
We're seen as the lowest of the low by everyone, all men and women hate us, most roasties would be more open to dating a curry. I used to have a friend from Lebanon (these are the best looking Arabs tbh) who I'd consider to be very good looking, but he never slayed or anything , the best he was able to get was this 4/10 Asian female who wore half an inch of make up on her face every day. If Arab Chads are struggling, what chance do average or subhuman Arabs have? Being MENA is a curse, the only way for of us will escape inceldom is to marry a religious cousin.

Just go ER. You could look like absolute human garbage waste disposal and you'll still get to fuck a Stacey. Don't believe me?

What about rapefugee game?

Arabs are HUGE slayers.

Just look:

u50IrbB.jpg

giphy.gif

Nobody can compete. Nobody.

it never begun for arabcels and arab looking medcels

It's over for everyone.

If i was arab i would buy kufiya and suit, and keep lying to bitches that i'm rich businessman from Dubai everytime. Maybe i could get something.

Yep it's over for us, no need to sugarcoat it.

If you are fundamentally religious you might find a female from a strict Muslim family, and again you will have to be lucky or successful.
For me it doesn't help because I never grew up in a Muslim family and don't even speak Arabic. That will never be enough for a Muslim family.

Arabs are definitely fucked. You can see their aftershave after they cut off their unibrows. Look like total subhumans tbh

Yep it's over for us, no need to sugarcoat it.

If you are fundamentally religious you might find a female from a strict Muslim family, and again you will have to be lucky or successful.
For me it doesn't help because I never grew up in a Muslim family and don't even speak Arabic. That will never be enough for a Muslim family.
If you were to go that route, you either need money, status, or a single cousin.

Arabs are the most desired men by white women out there. I’m not Arab; my ancestry is actually southern European.

Arabs are the most desired men by white women out there. I’m not Arab; my ancestry is actually southern European.

Cope, black men are the most desired by white women. This is an indisputable fact go to any location that has a lack of black men and white women will be itching to fuck a black man. But if there is no arabs or asians in a location no white women care and none of them really have a wanting to fuck them.

Ethnic cope is off the charts.

@tehgymcel420
So true, you don't know how bad is it for sandcels bro, at least we have our cousins:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
We're seen as the lowest of the low by everyone, all men and women hate us, most roasties would be more open to dating a curry. I used to have a friend from Lebanon (these are the best looking Arabs tbh) who I'd consider to be very good looking, but he never slayed or anything , the best he was able to get was this 4/10 Asian female who wore half an inch of make up on her face every day. If Arab Chads are struggling, what chance do average or subhuman Arabs have? Being MENA is a curse, the only way for of us will escape inceldom is to marry a religious cousin.
Brother, we were destinied for cousins from the womb and we are destinied to go with our cousins to the tomb:feelsrope:

So true, you don't know how bad is it for sandcels bro, at least we have our cousins:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brother, we were destinied for cousins from the womb and we are destinied to go with our cousins to the tomb:feelsrope:
Bro I was in the airport and this old sandnigger told me he married his cousin, also he married his son to his brother's daughter. Fucking sand people are legit stuck in the Middle Ages or something, shit.
At least they are cool with polygamy (but this is only good for Muhammad aka giga chad)

Bro I was in the airport and this old sandnigger told me he married his cousin, also he married his son to his brother's daughter. Fucking sand people are legit stuck in the Middle Ages or something, shit.
The irony is that even the prophet said to marry far away from relatives, now we have this subhuman shitfest.

The irony is that even the prophet said to marry far away from relatives, now we have this subhuman shitfest.
At least I can marry my cousin if I can't kidnap, I mean convert, a white foid.
New cope

At least I can marry my cousin if I can't kidnap, I mean convert, a white foid.
New cope
I never thought about marrying a cousin because all of mine are ugly af.
laubh01gw1011.png

You just have to be masculine.

YoungArab on the BB forums has had lots of girlfriends.
QFPRoUL.jpg

You just have to be masculine.

YoungArab on the BB forums has had lots of girlfriends.
QFPRoUL.jpg
You have to be low inhib for thug game.

Brown Arab + Muslim = over. White/White-looking Arab non-Muslim = Fine

levant arabs have hope tbh Its so over for us Gulf Arabs :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
kek, your coping more than those curries who think they look middle eastern

Last edited: