Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy i read some studies showing that beautiful people are more likely to have daughters

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
if you're a chad and stacey, your SMV fucks up the world even more by producing offspring with equally high SMV and you produce daughters.

water is wet.

My mom and dad were good looking, they had two daughters and me.

Not only that, but the majority of my cousins are girls. I have 6 females and 1 male on the one side and 5 females and 3 males on the other. so 11 females and 4 male cousins overall.

I'm the most incel of them all unless the one younger than me is incel. (I haven't seen him in years so I don't know what his status is)

My mom and dad were good looking, they had two daughters and me.

Not only that, but the majority of my cousins are girls. I have 6 females and 1 male on the one side and 5 females and 3 males on the other. so 11 females and 4 male cousins overall.

I'm the most incel of them all unless the one younger than me is incel. (I haven't seen him in years so I don't know what his status is)
ted bundy had a daughter

damn never knew this before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back