Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I ranted to my family this week about why I'm not up to a gathering: how I'm not like them, never had a career, never had a gf to show them, etc.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
It just gets boring. I'm sick of effectively jestermaxxing to my normie family ffs.

My life is shit, has always been, and you all know it.

So how about just letting me be?

How about that?

I wish I could do this at work without pussying out or being dejected. Losing yourself in the jestermaxx is a hell of a thing.

I wish I could do this at work without pussying out or being dejected. Losing yourself in the jestermaxx is a hell of a thing.
Jestermaxxing ends up becoming what everyone expects from us. But as a wise man once sung, 'That joke isn't funny anymore...'

They will blame it on you. On the lack of ambition, effort, confidence, blah, blah, blah.

Favourite song?
tough question. I really like Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now because I listened to it after prom, got drunk, and cried. A lot of memories with it. I really like Barbarism Begins at Home and Still Ill too though

tough question. I really like Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now because I listened to it after prom, got drunk, and cried. A lot of memories with it. I really like Barbarism Begins at Home and Still Ill too though
Still Ill is the pick of the bunch for me. Fantastic song. I had a similar moment to your Heaven Knows but for me it was Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart. I got drunk as fuck and disappeared somewhere listening to my CD Walkman after my oneitis got with some fucker (obviously many years ago)...

Still Ill is the pick of the bunch for me. Fantastic song. I had a similar moment to your Heaven Knows but for me it was Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart. I got drunk as fuck and disappeared somewhere listening to my CD Walkman after my oneitis got with some fucker (obviously many years ago)...
Love joy division too, I listened to that song a lot after I graduated. Funny enough, similar thing happened to me at prom, I was oneitismaxxing this one girl I got told I should ask out (probably being hazed but whatever) and she had a boyfriend who was literal human shit and was known for being such, but taller and more attractive than me

It just gets boring. I'm sick of effectively jestermaxxing to my normie family ffs.

My life is shit, has always been, and you all know it.

So how about just letting me be?

How about that?
Imo, better to keep stuff like that to yourself.

If you can't do the holidays, then schedule something out of town or be sick.

Stop blueballing us. Tell us how it went