Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I rage when I watch TikToks of femoids I know with guys in them

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
The foid that accused me of stalking her and trying to rape her constantly puts up TikToks of herself at parties and at work dancing with faggots that are in every way inferior to me. It makes my blood boil. I imagine myself stomping on their faces until they're unconscious and missing all their teeth. I do this until my head hurts.

I doubt many (if any) of them are fucking her but the fact that they can even talk to her, while she treats me like either a rabid animal or a clown, depending on her mood, really pisses me off.
I do know for a fact that one of her boyfriends was a total subhuman little twink normie faggot and I think the guy who is her FWB is a subhuman genetic defect also.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I shouldn't be this angry on Christmas Day.

Disgusting foid. I hope she catches AIDS.

twinks = chads. thats all u gotta know

I watch TikToks of femoids I know​

Heavily mogs me, I don't know of any of their social medias

step 1 close tiktok
step 2 block it on your pc/phone so you can never access it again :ahegao:

dancing with faggots that are in every way inferior to me.
You can't get laid, you are worthless. You yourself are the most inferior being that walks on this earth.

You can't get laid, you are worthless. You yourself are the most inferior being that walks on this earth.
just the fact that you post here makes you inferior to those faggots in the human point of view

you can't break into someone's circle or rise to the top when you feel like it, you have to be extremely well liked to do that

good conversation or being funny doesn't cut it, you need to give them something, like more social opportunities or shared status, to really be considered valuable

think of influence peddling in politics

just the fact that you post here makes you inferior to those faggots in the human point of view
Only because i’m not NT.
you can't break into someone's circle or rise to the top when you feel like it, you have to be extremely well liked to do that

good conversation or being funny doesn't cut it, you need to give them something, like more social opportunities or shared status, to really be considered valuable

think of influence peddling in politics
Yeah I don’t have the social skills for that

Only because i’m not NT.

Yeah I don’t have the social skills for that
in what way do you feel social skills hold you back?

for me I can chat with these people, but the conversation dies if we don't agree on everything 100% / had 100% the same life experiences

or if it doesn't die, they just don't follow up on our convo/meeting with another one, because they would rather follow up with someone who has 100 friends and offers more social opportunity instead

Bet shes the type to slut around too and if so then she automatically has no right to be acting like this.

No offence but i seriously doubt it, being called chad by bunch of shuttin males dont mean anything.
I never said that I agree with it, it's homos here calling me a Chad. Idk how to rate myself. But I had experiences IRL with women that I can talk about outside this forum if you want (i'm khhv but they weren't all negative).

Last edited:
OP should be given an award for absolutely heroic dropping of brutal modern oofy doofy :blackpill:

This girl asked me out one time but I had to reject her because I’m non NT and panicked. Really sucks being non NT:fuk:
Had to reject her:horror:
me too man, the NTpill is brutal.:fuk:

This girl asked me out one time but I had to reject her because I’m non NT and panicked. Really sucks being non NT:fuk:
Had to reject her:horror:
Tbh I think many incels have a story like this from their youth...

Dangerous thing to post though tbh

Ooofy doofy theory is 100% real and legit, i see it and on these tiktoks it is awful truly.

A whore can’t be raped or sexual assaulted.

You have to go to hER house and tell her to talk nicely:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I anally fucked the foids in your tiktocks

Just be twink and white bro.
just be white, good looking and skinny and you can be any height. skinny white GL 6'+, hot chad. skinny white GL 5'5-5'8, hot twink. literally JBW and don't be fat

Sorry I can’t put it into words but I know exactly what the original commenter is talking about. It’s basically a personality especially with the new generation.