Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I quit studycelling (and wagecelling)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I just can't take this shit anymore, us sub4s wageslave to death while chad has their pussy. I'm not doing grad school considering u/throwaway50950341 did it and it was a waste.

AS I SAID: IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP ALL GOALS IN LIFE, ACCEPT HOMELSSNESSAND YOU HAVE NO FUTURE YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL, which I am, i'm a 5'5'' ugl;y ethnic; i'm not meant to studymaxx, i'm meant to rot in basements.

Last edited:
NEETmaxxing for me. Anyone want some moveys to watch?

neetcelling in a thirdworld country is just not feasible

I was a third world neet for 6 years. I had a rough time in which i had to sell drugz to survive bc theres is no neetbux in any thirdworld country

Now i got a remote job that pays decent , i work from home and all i gotta do is take calls and take messages.

I dedicate my days to work out, practice music and guitar and remoteworkcelling . Then at nightz i smoke weed and play smash broz

Scary decision to be homeless with your stats you’ll get into the wrong crowd and they’ll take advantage of you unless your always on the move

Scary decision to be homeless with your stats you’ll get into the wrong crowd and they’ll take advantage of you unless your always on the move
with my stats I will be in the wrong croud if I studymaxx and wagecuck wither

with my stats I will be in the wrong croud if I studymaxx and wagecuck wither
You’ll at least have a higher chance of getting a work visa for a career job… I don’t know how you’ll get by being homeless if you plan on not roping