Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't fear homelessness as a sub5 - it's better than studycelling and wagecelling

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I got my college degree from a top college and I can tell you it's a massive waste of time and I felt my studying going to waste. Because i'm a 5'5'' incel very few companies want to hire me meanwhile chad (or should I say in this case, Chang) from our school gets the job and internships. I canceeled grad school by the way becaue I knew I couldn't get laid even with a advanced degree. Damn - wish I was blackpilled sooner

CHADS GET LAID
WHILE YOU ROT

Don't fear homelessness and neetdom if that happens just rope or go ER, until then cope

@SlayerSlayer
@fast_curry

@mentalcel1

just have sex with yourself theory

homeless would be a massive downgrade, as my cope reuire me to have a room with electronic gadgets.

Just imagine if I went to the west and get mogged by the actual Chads

I have legit seen someone who has an almost perfect SAT become incel because he's ugly

every day is like youre the nigger getting curb stomped in American History X

I need to moneymaxx to ldar in the future, not staying with my shitty parents anymore:feelsLightsaber:

I'd rather blow my brains out with my magnum revolver.

Even worse.

51bc262dbad3ae324a226c06fa2cd4ea

When I was young I feared not finding a gf or a good job.
Now my fear is going homeless, because I need a pc to cope.