Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I present to you, the beautiful """women""" of cucktears

#3 legit mogs all of the actual foids in that list.
Why trannies are obsessed with incels? It's because they are incels too?
Yes, they are incels in denial who thought they could escape inceldom by pretending to be foids.

4th one doesn’t seem bad, I’d date her.

#3 legit mogs all of the actual foids in that list.

Yes, they are incels in denial who thought they could escape inceldom by pretending to be foids.
Trannies try to emulate foids and end up overdoing it maybe. It's like men can be better than women in women's affair.
4th one doesn’t seem bad, I’d date her.
She's just the kind I like :/

Trannies try to emulate foids and end up overdoing it maybe. It's like men can be better than women in women's affair.
Yeah, it's because men know what men like in women while women nowadays are letting themselves go completely and have no idea what true female beauty is. Just look at the first one; she's fat, has tattoos and weird dyed hair. At least trannies try to make themselves look feminine by wearing skirts and very feminine clothing and whatnot. They are often into 'cutesy' things as well like shoujo anime, the kind of stuff that men wish foids were into, while foids want to make themselves look 'cool' by being into very masculine hobbies.

I once read a 4chan post stating that most trannies are just guys who have decided to LARP as their ideal girlfriend that they never could get. It would make sense considering the above.

View attachment 189030

Jfl I love the fact that reddit now allows me to view profile pictures on mobile because I get to see the absolute cumrags and dykes that make up the so called "stacies" of cucktears.
Half of their female members are disgusting post wall hags and the other half are just delusional trannies
Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Yeah, it's because men know what men like in women while women nowadays are letting themselves go completely and have no idea what true female beauty is. Just look at the first one; she's fat, has tattoos and weird dyed hair. At least trannies try to make themselves look feminine by wearing skirts and very feminine clothing and whatnot. They are often into 'cutesy' things as well like shoujo anime, the kind of stuff that men wish foids were into, while foids want to make themselves look 'cool' by being into very masculine hobbies.

I once read a 4chan post stating that most trannies are just guys who have decided to LARP as their ideal girlfriend that they never could get. It would make sense considering the above.
Yeah. Most women these days are just tomboys.