Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I prefer sleeping pills rather than alcohol or marijuana

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I was drinking some vodka, and when I felt sleepy I lay down on my bed, when I was trying to fall asleep I started having unpleasant thoughts, and my body didn't respond, I couldn't even open my eyes, it was like being in a limbo of pain (PTSD).

something similar happened to me when i was trying marijuana a few months ago, I had several bad trips and I just kept overthinking about my traumas and how I would never be able to fix them.

those drugs only alter your senses, but your mind is still conscious

on the other hand, sleeping pills like benzodiazepines, relax you and make you feel good, and you sleep even if you have bad and unpleasant thoughts.

I have them too but dont use them

What substance makes you the most cool calm and collected?:cool:

I never liked weed either. It stimulates glutamate release so it makes you more prone to anxiety and panic attacks.

on the other hand, sleeping pills like benzodiazepines, relax you and make you feel good, and you sleep even if you have bad and unpleasant thoughts
I don't know about other drugs, but I like sleeping pills because they make you a little bit more stupid, like, you take things less seriusly, you think in a slower way, and therefore you don't overthink, you don't feel anxiety and you relax, and you do something impossible for incels like us: you enjoy life just for some seconds.

I hate xanax. It makes you sleep but you feel like youre walking through maple syrup the next day.
That’s because it’s essentially alcohol in the form of pills. Might not be as damaging to your health but you’ll still feel the short-term hungover effect.

What substance makes you the most cool calm and collected?:cool:
tramadol (or it used to at least). shit was great cause not only reduced pain, but also was able to get shit done while on it