Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I predict that a large number of users on this forum will ascend this upcoming fall

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like 10+ regulars graduated highschool this year

All of them are gymmaxed and will be drowning in pussy their first college semester

It makes me so depressed, almost as depressed as redditors trying to make feel better by saying theyre late boomers like me and only lost it at 20 when Im 23 and still as virgin as ever JFL

tenor.gif

The trash will take itself out.

mfw 4th college semester and no pussy

massive cope tbh.

Also most natty gymmaxxers look like DOG SHIT in the eyes of foids (myself included).

Foids are only impressed by roid physiques with good faces ded srs.

Doubt it. No man who has a chance to ascend can browse this forum for more than a few weeks for shit and giggles. Why would they waste their time, it would make no sense. Even trolling gets boring quick, I know cause I trolled the cuck Blizzard fanboy bitchboys at MMO-champion on multiple accounts and it got boring, and I was fueled by the undying burning rage of wasting a lot of money on the shit that Blizzard churned out.

massive cope tbh.

Also most natty gymmaxxers look like DOG SHIT in the eyes of foids (myself included).

Foids are only impressed by roid physiques with good faces ded srs.

It is you who I had in mind when making this thread

Ngl you trigger me hard, the fact that you are young and gymmaxed fills me with pure rage

giphy.gif

For fakecels probably but for truecels ascending is just a fantasy.

Every """"late bloomer"""" needs to be tortured and burned on a stake.

Chad can't fuck all women at once when this corona bullshit ends. A lot of """incels""" will ascend and feel like they are the king of the earth.
Spit on us, laugh at us. Tell on IT "daaayum I used to be uncel but then I was just myself loL"

But all of them will end up as pieces of shit. They are not respected by women or their peers. Maybe they get a little fix. But thats it.
They will be cast out, bitter and alone for the rest of their life. Feasting off the little pussy they got in the fall of 2020.

Fuck you in advance

Holy fucking shit its over.

Also side note, I love how weed tears into you. He's honestly a piece of human garbage lmfao.
Yeah I'm glad weed is banned from this forum. His trolling, LARPing and baiting was too much. Fuck him.

Thats almost as bad as me

But still, Im kind of thinking youll pull it off somehow, uni freshmen girls are as easy as it will ever get, first time ever away from their suburban middle class home with no rules they literally want nothing else but to fuck and be dirty sluts, just wait for the first friday to see how they dress when going out to party

See part of me thinks nobody should be incel, but then theres another part of me that doesnt wanna see you get laid

And its not because I have anything against you, its because at that point you will be just another sex haver while Ill still remain a hopeless virgin at 23

But still, Im kind of thinking youll pull it off somehow, uni freshmen girls are as easy as it will ever get, first time ever away from their suburban middle class home with no rules they literally want nothing else but to fuck and be dirty sluts, just wait for the first friday to see how they dress when going out to party

See part of me thinks nobody should be incel, but then theres another part of me that doesnt wanna see you get laid

And its not because I have anything against you, its because at that point you will be just another sex haver while Ill still remain a hopeless virgin at 23
Its really hard to take you seriously when you say delusional shit like this.

But still, Im kind of thinking youll pull it off somehow
And its not because I have anything against you, its because at that point you will be just another sex haver
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: I'll call you back when I'm 20 and still an ugly KHHV truecel virgin.

Yeah there's definitely dudes here who will ascend. You don't have to be Chad to ascend (if your standards aren't through the roof). I, however, will remain incel for the rest of my days.

I need to gymmax maybe I can thugmaxx at my new school next year

whoever has femsharts in orbit will ascend, who doesn't won't

money or gym or car or degree or apartment won't change much if anything

everything around me is so massively fucked up lol

I need to gymmax maybe I can thugmaxx at my new school next year
thugmaxxing is cope unless you're at least 183cm and have a big frame.

Also this is what 2.5 years of natty gymcelling looks like.
20200603 122249

Lifting is nothing but a cope. It will never ascend an incel.

View attachment 270571

its over im 181 and already got a shit frame

All of them are gymmaxed and will be drowning in pussy their first college semester
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "Just lift bro" :soy::soy::soy:

No but seriously, you have to be kidding me if you think gym will help you get foids :lul:

View attachment 270571

You literally look like the dudes I see in walmart that I rant about on this forum

You should see my body, I look like a chemo patient ready to pass away any minute

At this rate ascending skyward in a mushroom cloud is more likely.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: This has to be a joke.

I mean bodywise at least

Your biceps look decently sized you can go out like that fine and not be self conscious

I literally always wear a hoodie with rolled up sleeves when I go out because my arms are tiny

If I had your arms I wouldnt have to plan my shopping tips at ungodly hours to avoid feeling mogged and humiliated by chads

View attachment 270571

Muscles wont really be revealed in a shirt like that, sleeve is too long.
Also you dont gym for aesthetics right? Skip lat raises, isolation movements and go for low reps heavy compound(less hypertrophy and more strengtht)?
I mean bodywise at least

Your biceps look decently sized you can go out like that fine and not be self conscious

I literally always wear a hoodie with rolled up sleeves when I go out because my arms are tiny

If I had your arms I wouldnt have to plan my shopping tips at ungodly hours to avoid feeling mogged and humiliated by chads
Im gymming hard and eating 1700 cals a day. My last hope for ascension ngl

This is my last hope as well, Im trying to eat more but Im having a hard time

Muscles wont really be revealed in a shirt like that, sleeve is too long.
Also you dont gym for aesthetics right? Skip lat raises, isolation movements and go for low reps heavy compound(less hypertrophy and more strengtht)?

Strength training still involves some hypertrophy (especially on presses) but not as much isolation.

Yes lat raises are cope when you can just do OHP and vertical pressing variations anyway.

Also please get it out of your head that "strength training" is only "low reps". That is the biggest myth in existence. Strength training still includes many periods of hypertrophy or "higher reps".

gym is cope, no gym for your face or height

Strength training still involves some hypertrophy (especially on presses) but not as much isolation.

Yes lat raises are cope when you can just do OHP and vertical pressing variations anyway.

Also please get it out of your head that "strength training" is only "low reps". That is the biggest myth in existence. Strength training still includes many periods of hypertrophy or "higher reps".
Sure i dont know all about strenght training. All i know is there IS a difference between the two. Mainly the reps, weight and pause inbetween each set.
Longer pauses=more strenght and less hypertrophy.

If you skip lat raises and other isolation excercises you will look less aesthetic. Its all up to why you lift.
The "compounds only bro" has taken over the fitness community.

i predict that you are coping hard

Good riddance

Every """"late bloomer"""" needs to be tortured and burned on a stake.

Chad can't fuck all women at once when this corona bullshit ends. A lot of """incels""" will ascend and feel like they are the king of the earth.
Spit on us, laugh at us. Tell on IT "daaayum I used to be uncel but then I was just myself loL"

But all of them will end up as pieces of shit. They are not respected by women or their peers. Maybe they get a little fix. But thats it.
They will be cast out, bitter and alone for the rest of their life. Feasting off the little pussy they got in the fall of 2020.

Fuck you in advance
I'm confused at this. You use "late bloomer" and "incel" in quotes. then you mention how they will end up lonely for their life like an incel, and yet you hate them?

I'm confused at this. You use "late bloomer" and "incel" in quotes. then you mention how they will end up lonely for their life like an incel, and yet you hate them?
Because many people on reddit will tell you "oh you're just a late bloomer. I was incel aswell and thought I will never get a gf!" but they are just low tier normies who are able to betabuxx at one point. They do not truely ascend AKA be loved and desired by a female. The idea that incels are normal people and just late bloomers is a stupid idea, we aren't late bloomers, we are repulsive. Thats why I put late bloomer in quotes. I did that with incels aswell because they don't keep true to the blackpill but throw all that out of the window to get pussy. And this seals their fate for a miserable life.

I now realize I was pretty much ranting, but I hope this makes some more sense.

Like 10+ regulars graduated highschool this year

It makes me so depressed, almost as depressed as redditors trying to make feel better by saying theyre late boomers like me and only lost it at 20 when Im 23 and still as virgin as ever JFL

tenor.gif
Did that guy play the Scary Maze game?

Because many people on reddit will tell you "oh you're just a late bloomer. I was incel aswell and thought I will never get a gf!" but they are just low tier normies who are able to betabuxx at one point. They do not truely ascend AKA be loved and desired by a female. The idea that incels are normal people and just late bloomers is a stupid idea, we aren't late bloomers, we are repulsive. Thats why I put late bloomer in quotes. I did that with incels aswell because they don't keep true to the blackpill but throw all that out of the window to get pussy. And this seals their fate for a miserable life.

I now realize I was pretty much ranting, but I hope this makes some more sense.
i see, sorta makes sense. so essentially you're speaking of a "nearcel" who due to his tiny bit of action decides to shit on incels. and specifically the kind that posts on reddit

It might not be this fall but of course a fair share of the 18 yo dudes on this forum will get laid in the next 2-3 years, it's just how things work

Young"cels" are annoying.

i see, sorta makes sense. so essentially you're speaking of a "nearcel" who due to his tiny bit of action decides to shit on incels. and specifically the kind that posts on reddit
Yes. Not only reddit, but reddit is known in incel circles for such kind of opinions. A person who is actually an incel (in looks and mindset) would never call himself a late-bloomer because we know the cause for our loneliness is something else. Those people are not incels in my opinion.

gym is cope
Gym is kinda like a multiplier; if you're already at least somewhat good-looking and has a good frame/height, it can work as a x 1.1 bonus or something. If you're sub4 it's absolutely useless to get girls.

Gym is kinda like a multiplier; if you're already at least somewhat good-looking and has a good frame/height, it can work as a x 1.1 bonus or something. If you're sub4 it's absolutely useless to get girls.
even as a 4/10 it's probably useless these days, have you seen the dating market getting fucked up by social media and online dating? any dude below average is completely fucked

even as a 4/10 it's probably useless these days, have you seen the dating market getting fucked up by social media and online dating? any dude below average is completely fucked
Even if it helps you improve your looks a bit, at that rate it won't suffice. Also, it's too much effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back